• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th August

Based on the description of your issue here, can't you just scroll a little bit in the light units tab to get to the rogues? Or just alternate back and forth if you're replacing units frequently. Set the hover tanks then swap over to set the rogues as you already are doing, and then next time you'd just do it in reverse. Set the rogues, then swap over to set the hover tanks.

Yes, I can. It took me while to get used to it, but now I can make it almost same speed as before. Anyway I still think that rogues should be on special tab and then everything would be fine (because I really doubt they will ever develop preset armies which would be for the best).

Fenix

Viceroy
Regarding this " New research cost menu added ".

It's a pity, but the usefulness it is only apparent. The goods are ordered in quantities ignoring the era. It would really helped if ordered by goods and era.