• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 09th May

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Thunderdome

Emperor
@Juber can you ask the devs (if they are out and about) about the goods distribution in the final levels of said windmill. Some had said one is for total goods (x of each kind) and the other one is for total random goods (of one kind). This brings confusion as to which is which, especially in levels 6 and 7. Clarification for which slot would be nice. Much rather see the following when displaying rewards (goods):

• 20 Random Goods - this is of one type
• 20 Goods (n of each type)- this is of n quantity of each type

Because we don't know which gets the 30% and which gets the 50% if they are named the same. Affects levels 4-8 of the windmill.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
@Juber can you ask the devs (if they are out and about) about the goods distribution in the final levels of said windmill. Some had said one is for total goods (x of each kind) and the other one is for total random goods (of one kind). This brings confusion as to which is which, especially in levels 6 and 7. Clarification for which slot would be nice. Much rather see the following when displaying rewards (goods):

• 20 Random Goods - this is of one type
• 20 Goods (n of each type)- this is of n quantity of each type

Because we don't know which gets the 30% and which gets the 50% if they are named the same. Affects levels 4-8 of the windmill.

Which is already being considered implementing (for your information), but I sadly can't make any promises.
:)

Thunderdome

Emperor
I wonder what's the defense % since a 18% supply boost (level 6,), 22% supply boost (level 7), and 27% supply boost (level 8) was displayed (and probably would have worthwhile since I do need supplies and there isn't enough supply generating buildings around)? Hoping those def % (emphasis on the same values as the previously "deleted" supply boost) will make it still worthwhile for 20 squares (4x5), else, I am just going to sell mine to the AD (goods? guild goods? got so many goods as it is, and guild goods are done through the Arc, Obs, and two SoH's in my city, so I am golden) along with the other stuff.
@Juber

So, I am guessing Inno (as always with their one step forward, two steps backward approach) broke the windmill now with their latest update. Levels 6 and 7 had the supply boost, and now it is gone (not even a def % was noted within).

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
@Juber

So, I am guessing Inno (as always with their one step forward, two steps backward approach) broke the windmill now with their latest update. Levels 6 and 7 had the supply boost, and now it is gone (not even a def % was noted within).
But it was announced exactly like this:
We have removed the supply boost from the Gentiana Windmill (level 6-8) and added a defense boost for your attacking army to the final level.

Thunderdome

Emperor
We have removed the supply boost from the Gentiana Windmill (level 6-8) and added a defense boost for your attacking army to the final level.
Then I guess everyone will have to get a fully maxed building in order to take advantage as levels 6 and 7 only give out everything else in this new release that people already were used to seeing a % before the change.