• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 06th December

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

At this stage I would be satisfied with just knowing what they intend to do. When they can deliver is secondary. @Juber are the devs going to move the button or not?

-Alin-

Emperor
It's one thing to leave bugs in or just be moving in a different direction with the game.
It's another thing entirely to willfully scam players for diamonds, reduce the QOL of nearly all players downgrading every part of the game, and dramatically increase the advantage cheaters have, even if the "heall all" button nerf was to monitor who is cheating it clearly affected the other honest players, same did the Château Frontenac nerf when were many other options to adress cheating and millions gained in rankings ...
If InnoGames is going to continue to treat players like they are disposable, continue to support cheating and not address issues that are coming up, then why players/customers should support Forge of Empires? We aren't even heard, the entire community ideas, feedbacks are pointless, and we seen this way too many times, not the fault of Community Managers, they are just passing the feedbacks from here to Inno, but sadly, that's all that happens.

Then it should be the time to revert that "heal all" button and preocupy on the other things people were asking for, none asked for those useless perks and a copy paste of GbG map with coins and supplies as prizes, it was InnoGames decision, yet, another bad one, matchmaking being still broken ...

Last edited:

Tanmay11

Regent
anyone else having problems with zoom? after playing for a while, i can't zoom out all the way, sometimes its stuck at two zoom levels sometimes can;t zoom out at all.

Last edited:

tunix

Merchant
Perk Creator
anyone else having problems with zoom? after playing for a while, i can't zoom out all the way, sometimes its stuck at two zoom levels sometimes can;t zoom out at all.
I have the same issue since yesterday. After going to the colony or settlement, returning to the main screen, the view is larger and re-zooming doesn't work. I have to reload to fix it. Using PC, Ubuntu, browser: Chromium

Thanks for the report. We reported the issue today already. It will probably be fixed with the update on Tuesday.

Last edited:

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
You have seen my post, right above you?! ;) Wait for tomorrow.
Thank you for the like.:)
tomorrow has arrived, and still no fix, no acknowledgement, no sun.

It seems the general trends of such 'bugs' is to introduce lots of delays into the game (i.e. folks spending time and effort to fix zoom, and wasting time instead of just being able to play). Heal All, Perks, PvP, settlements, etc. most seem time wasters that reduce the quality of playing FoE, and are just fillers that are being used by devs, to evade making the effort to enhance the gaming experience through true innovation and creativity.

Owl II

Emperor
If only they would stop. PVP arena was removed. They would have removed all the flowers around the city. They would have removed this ridiculous waterfall and moguls. Alas. They want to get paid. They don't care what we play