• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Beta App Daily Changelog w/c 06th December

Okamiris

Baronet
@Juber with the beta app version 1.220.5 and 1.220.6 I have this :

Screenshot_20211207-130709_Forge of Empires.jpg

An idea about that? I cleaned the cache before installing 1.220.6 But it doesn't go away.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Does this happen here on beta or on live with the beta app? Can you still play normally after you pressed OK?

Devilsangel

Baronet
This issue went away but....after today's update entering antiques dealer on live world from Beta app causes a crash for me.
On Beta can enter it without any issue

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
This issue went away but....after today's update entering antiques dealer on live world from Beta app causes a crash for me.
On Beta can enter it without any issue
This is something, that can't be fixed sadly. We are currently doing some work there, that is not compatible with the older server version on live. It will probably be fixed, when 1.220 hits live.

Devilsangel

Baronet
This is something, that can't be fixed sadly. We are currently doing some work there, that is not compatible with the older server version on live. It will probably be fixed, when 1.220 hits live.
Oh so only next year? Only solution to go back to live app for a while?