• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 04th October

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Juber, in the feedback from last update you mentioned that the devs had discussed our feedback about the "heal all" button, but decided not to do anything about it (yet). Did they give any reason for why they didn't, or any indication that they will in the future?

Alternative button placements would hardly take any time for a dev to sort out, so even if the fix does only impact a minority of players, surely it's worth it to keep more of them around? Unlike many of the other times, this time I can actually see people quitting over this change.

For example, placing the heal all buton to the right of the "ok" button would be very easy to implement, it's already like that in plenty of other menus. The suggestion I prefer of placing it next to the "your army" text above your units (thus not requiring any more vertical space than the old layout) would take a bit more time, but should still be very straightforward to implement.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Juber, in the feedback from last update you mentioned that the devs had discussed our feedback about the "heal all" button, but decided not to do anything about it (yet). Did they give any reason for why they didn't, or any indication that they will in the future?

Alternative button placements would hardly take any time for a dev to sort out, so even if the fix does only impact a minority of players, surely it's worth it to keep more of them around? Unlike many of the other times, this time I can actually see people quitting over this change.

For example, placing the heal all buton to the right of the "ok" button would be very easy to implement, it's already like that in plenty of other menus. The suggestion I prefer of placing it next to the "your army" text above your units (thus not requiring any more vertical space than the old layout) would take a bit more time, but should still be very straightforward to implement.
Sadly there isn't any more information I can share with you currently, but I am in the talks on how we can improve this, so you get more (needed) information for various changes and features. :)

jovada

Regent
Nobody wants the heal all button, so why can't they explain to us the reason that they don't remove it or reposition it ????

This is not a game you buy, play and then put it in a closet, no this is a community game with community managers, with guilds and hundreds of players interacting. So why is it so difficult to communicate with the community ??????