• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 02nd May

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Daga

Merchant
Couldnt load game after 11:04 update. Still see only innogames logo and rotating circle.

W7/ Chrome 81

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Can you try loading the game in incognito mode to make sure that no addon interferes?

Daga

Merchant
Same problem ar home (win xp / chrome 49, ff 52esr/. It looks like you have again removed "old browser support mode" and changed the crítería for it..

Thunderdome

Emperor
Thank you for the hover detail pop up. Much better than just clicking on each of the three ? and waiting for them to pop up before clicking on a seventh time (1 to click on the ? mark to see and 1 to click to close it times 3 = 6 clicks plus 1 more to advance = 7 total clicks) to advance.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Same problem ar home (win xp / chrome 49, ff 52esr/. It looks like you have again removed "old browser support mode" and changed the crítería for it..
Thanks, I didn't really notice the browser version. We passed this on and will let you know when we know more.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Is it just me or did the attrition go up after this changelog for fights in GBg? I had to do a double take to see if anyone's using a trap that would double said attrition. But right now, it goes up 1 for each fight where it used to be 0.5, or 2 fights to get it to 1.

Unless I am missing something around here as I went for a few fights after server reset time and had noticed this.

Is it just me or did the attrition go up after this changelog for fights in GBg? I had to do a double take to see if anyone's using a trap that would double said attrition. But right now, it goes up 1 for each fight where it used to be 0.5, or 2 fights to get it to 1.

Unless I am missing something around here as I went for a few fights after server reset time and had noticed this.
Not enough information to say. How many camps did the sector have?

The odds are the odds, I've never seen them vary from the published value, though everyone has a bad streak occasionally, and those are better remembered than good streaks.

CrashBoom

Legend
But right now, it goes up 1 for each fight
that is default behaviour with no siege camps

I had to do a double take to see if anyone's using a trap that would double said attrition
that doesn't even make sense
if there would be traps then the attrition would go up 2 not 1 :rolleyes:

better you check the amount of your siege camps

where it used to be 0.5, or 2 fights to get it to 1.
that is the average increase for 2 siege camps (average, so the amount of fights to check it should be 3-digit and not 1-digit)

How many camps did the sector have?
and how many fights

even with 4 siege camps and only 5 fights you could end at attrition 5 with really bad luck

the only two values that are guaranteed after 5 fights would be
attrition 5 with 0 SC, and attrition 0 with 5+ SC

with 1-4 SC after 5 fights you can end at all possible values 0-5

Thunderdome

Emperor
Okay, wait a minute... are you saying if there's an SC into the opposing guild side that anyone tries to get to it will have their attrition increased? Because this one guild has SCs going about, but those said for the guild of the owning province will have a chance for not having their attrition increased if they go into adjacent provinces. Decoys and traps would be the ones increasing said attrition of other guilds trying to get the province.

In the SPG (Single Player Guild) model I had gone through (before I decided to join a guild for 1.9 help), I had always thought (after trying both ways) it was the following:

• Negotiations gain 2 progress points upon success.
• Negotiations gain 1 attrition upon success.
• Fights gain 1 progress point upon success.
• 2 fights gain 1 attrition.

These are without any SC or any building built on the field. Hence why I always did negotiations when I was just building up on my troop stock in the SPG. This was from Bronze to Gold before I decided to join a guild (did three seasons to know at least that much).

Not that I care on it (as I have switched to fighting for the rewards and quest completions), just wondering if Inno broke it yet again.

-Alin-

Emperor
Okay, wait a minute... are you saying if there's an SC into the opposing guild side that anyone tries to get to it will have their attrition increased? Because this one guild has SCs going about, but those said for the guild of the owning province will have a chance for not having their attrition increased if they go into adjacent provinces. Decoys and traps would be the ones increasing said attrition of other guilds trying to get the province.

In the SPG (Single Player Guild) model I had gone through (before I decided to join a guild for 1.9 help), I had always thought (after trying both ways) it was the following:

• Negotiations gain 2 progress points upon success.
• Negotiations gain 1 attrition upon success.
• Fights gain 1 progress point upon success.

These are without any SC or any building built on the field. Hence why I always did negotiations when I was just building up on my troop stock in the SPG. This was from Bronze to Gold before I decided to join a guild (did three seasons to know at least that much).

Not that I care on it (as I have switched to fighting for the rewards and quest completions), just wondering if Inno broke it yet again.

Impossible, at zero help from camps, it's one fight gain one atrition.