• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 01st August

Thunderdome

Emperor
1659673175180.png
Any one else is getting this via the "aid all"? Something new, Inno? I just aided my guild mates before the double gold popped up.
1659673507317.png
And this happened the moment I sent this post (editing to include this shot as well) while doing the neighbors.

morbeta

Farmer
hello, sorry if this problem has already been written about, but after the latest updates, some commercial buildings in the city are not displayed for me

Screenshot_7.png

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Are you using Firefox and have already tried clearing your Cache? This should fix your issue.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I see you can only open multiple Buccaneer's Bounty chests up until you go above 100 FPs. I guess it makes sense, but it still makes opening a lot really slow, which I assume was the idea behind allowing multiple to be opened at the same time.

I think allowing this one feature to break the max 100 FPs rule would be better. Now that you can add custom amounts to GBs I don't see how this is such a big deal. A full year's worth of bounties is only 3k FPs, which isn't really that much. Many players regularly get more than 1k FPs from collection and/or GBG, so I don't see how a one-off, big boost of FPs in your bar is such a big deal. You would still have to spend them before you can collect more FP buildings, so I don't see the big difference between spending 3k from FP packs and this one-off 3k from FP bar.
bounty.PNG

Herr Voxner

Merchant
Late response... not sure it's been officially reported, but consider breaking a part the forge plus package into "a la carte" options. Most don't want to pay ~$30 a month for it all, but if you offered 2.99 per bonus and folks can select what they want... you might have more luck.