• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 01st August

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

CrashBoom

Legend
We have also added an option to use multiple Inventory items at once. This feature will be added to the app on later point.
good:
it works on the new bounty chests from summer event
buc.jpg

but not finished yet:
it doesn't work on other things: here the ones I tested
- defender boost: could be stacked
- (supply) rush: would make sense if you want to use smaller times but need to use more than one
- fragments: still only combines one. would be useful here too

and on attacker boost it wouldn't make sense because only one can be active at the same time ;)

-Alin-

Emperor
-We have made an addition to Forge Plus: Buying it will disable all video ads while it is active!
-We have also added an option to use multiple Inventory items at once. This feature will be added to the app on later point.

It means we can open multiple levels or chests at once?

Edit: It does, but only for crates and bounties or other things similar that require opening.
1659518172095.png
1659518268059.png

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
We have made an addition to Forge Plus: Buying it will disable all video ads while it is active!

Wasn't it already announced that those who made purchases should have no advertising?
This sales technique is pitiful!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Wasn't it already announced that those who made purchases should have no advertising?
yes, but if you have not yet reached the threshold, it will also be deactivated when using Forge Plus.
It is only an addition to disable ads, not the only way.

Owl II

Emperor
yes, but if you have not yet reached the threshold, it will also be deactivated when using Forge Plus.
Again, transparency crosses all boundaries. At least somewhere it was indicated what the limit of purchases should be to be excommunicated from advertising joys?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Again, transparency crosses all boundaries. At least somewhere it was indicated what the limit of purchases should be to be excommunicated from advertising joys?
As noted previously in the Video Ads Feedback thread, we are not able to communicate the exact threshold.

Owl II

Emperor
As noted previously in the Video Ads Feedback thread, we are not able to communicate the exact threshold.
Yes, I understand that you can't. But you can confuse your users with such announcements. Everyone is sitting and wondering: what did he mean?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Yes, I understand that you can't. But you can confuse your users with such announcements. Everyone is sitting and wondering: what did he mean?
I don't understand. What part was confusing and why?

Owl II

Emperor
Exactly the same as the rest of the players: if purchases free you from viewing ads, then why should purchase foe + be an exception? Why should it be marked separately?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Ads are not removed, when you make any payment. They are removed once you made enough. This was announced here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/video-ads-are-coming-to-forge-mobile.15650/
The other important point to note is that not all players will experience Ads. Indeed, players that have purchased regular in-game items since establishing their account, will not encounter Ads.
If you buy the Forge Plus package, it will remove the ads while it is active if you currently have ads.

Owl II

Emperor
Ads are not removed, when you make any payment. They are removed once you made enough. This was announced here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/video-ads-are-coming-to-forge-mobile.15650/

If you buy the Forge Plus package, it will remove the ads while it is active if you currently have ads.
The other important point to note is that not all players will experience Ads. Indeed, players that have purchased regular in-game items since establishing their account, will not encounter Ads.
If this had been said more specifically here, just as you explained in the feedback branches, there would have been no questions

That is, it is not necessary to write: Buy a package for 100 euro, and we will disable ads for you. It was enough to say that advertising is disabled when a certain purchase limit is reached

Thunderdome

Emperor
So, they added that dreadful FoE+ to the list of requirements to have ads disabled. At least I had spent enough for diamonds (well, maybe a lot) to have mine disabled in the app. A win for me, and I guess a win for Inno.
Well, we already know that browser players can't be touched; the mobile players that spent for diamonds can't be touched as well. So, you're right, the FoE+ thing isn't the only way these things get disabled.
Your only (in speculation) reason why you won't give out the exact threshold is you don't want players to go out and buy the minimum to enjoy "peace of mind" from advertisements on mobile; this will lose money on something that is intrusive. It's okay, we all know this (or at least some of us that do).
I was sitting here still wondering what the threshold was, but I can say I spent a fair amount on beta and a good sizeable amount on live in the last 5 years. That being said, my data won't be good enough to provide a minimal amount, but I am sure someone will.
Inno didn't disclose the exact amount for starters. But again, we all know that if you had done so, Inno's little advertising of desperation will ultimately fail. So, we will do it ourselves instead as I am challenging someone out there who never spent a cent in their gameplaying life to startup a process of purchasing the lowest amount, testing the mobile app to see if the ads will disable, repeating the process, and then tell us the amount needed.

Yes, enough, but no one knows how much.

Anyways, on a different note, DID ANY OF YOU BREAK GE?? It seems like at the fourth encounter of each GE level, it would go through a battle (or negotiation in GE level 4), and when it is time to click on the chest to collect, it would freeze thus forcing you to reload the game to continue; we don't know what we got either.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Anyways, on a different note, DID ANY OF YOU BREAK GE?? It seems like at the fourth encounter of each GE level, it would go through a battle (or negotiation in GE level 4), and when it is time to click on the chest to collect, it would freeze thus forcing you to reload the game to continue; we don't know what we got either.
Did you experience these issues also after today's update? It should be fixed already.