• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Daily Challenge no more available [45994]

• Thread starter DeletedUser8043
  • Start date

DeletedUser8043

Hello,
On Android (smartphone Huawei p8lite and tablet Galaxy tab a 2016) daily challenge icon (so quests) doesn't appear anymore since this morning.

No foe update available on market place.

Thanks for correction
Best regards

DeletedUser8341

@Zarok Dai , since we have DC on live servers with the same app, surely this is a server-side problem, which should be quick to fix.

DeletedUser

We have already fixed this. We should get the fix with Mondays update.

SergeB1

Squire
We have already fixed this. We should get the fix with Mondays update.
Great! But at what time on Monday will be Monday’s update running?
I have full FP’s bar, full Tavern, all kind of building finished their production... and I ‘ m waiting for this inconceivable magic of DC icon appearance

Amy Steele

Regent
Updates usually run at around 7 or 8am GMT, however this can vary depending on what is in the update. However, it may take some time after we update before the app stores roll out the new version. We will try and let you know when the new version becomes available :)

Amy Steele

Regent
Update: I have Daily Challenge now on Android app, so setting this one to fixed. If you still do not see the Daily Challenge on your app, please check your app store for updates :)