• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Daily Challenge - exclude FriendsTavern

Status
Not open for further replies.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Reason
feel that the missions one should perform to attain any goal of the daily challenge should be dependent on the player's own activity.

It should not be dependent on other players.
Details
I love the daily challenge, except when it includes a mission I cannot influence/control, such as:

the amount of silver I must collect from my Friends Tavern. It is something no player can control.
Balance
It wil acquire to remove collecting tavern silver from the daily challenge as an objective.
Abuse Prevention
No cheating is possible imho.
Summary
cannot think of any.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes and no did not find any similar
I love the daily challenge, except when it includes a mission I cannot influence/control, such as:
the amount of silver I must collect from my Friends Tavern. It is something no player can control.

Sometimes the requirement is up to 4000 silver... :rolleyes:

I feel that the missions one should perform to attain any goal of the daily challenge should be dependent on the player's own activity.
It should not be dependent on other players.

Therefore my suggestion is:
remove
all objectives in the Daily Challenge that can NOT be controlled by an individual player.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
We are talking about challenges and quests, no automatic validation!
You like to play alone on a multiplayer interaction game, I understand that.
But do not claim that the game adapts to you because you have decided to play on the sidelines of others, assume your choice!

Personally, I remain against the possible exchanges of quests or challenges, otherwise it loses its meaning. Challenges serve to challenge us and adapt. I will even vote favorably if each time a challenge is exchanged the final reward was divided by 2, or even canceled.

When are the quests asking to visit the same X taverns 5 times over a week? This is a challenge that would force some to play with others.

Thunderdome

Emperor
@DEADP00L I wasn't knocking you off, mate. I was just stating my opinion and choice on any given day.

However, this game should give the player the option to either play by themselves or play with others by allowing them to skip/refuse tasks that are not within their style of gameplay (whether solo or with others) and get those they can complete without wasting complete days in order to get one they can do.

When are the quests asking to visit the same X taverns 5 times over a week?
Not yet, but as with any game's poor RNG these days, it could happen, lol. (have a sense of humor and laugh).

CrashBoom

Legend
just switch the task you don't want to do :rolleyes:

and for those who don't have that YET
the A/B test will be over and you get it AT LEAST 1 year earlier than this idea would be implenented :D

Finkadel

Marquis
just switch the task you don't want to do :rolleyes:

and for those who don't have that YET
the A/B test will be over and you get it AT LEAST 1 year earlier than this idea would be implenented :D
Some of us CAN'T SWITCH TASKS. How many more times must we write that for you to acknowledge...?

Status
Not open for further replies.