• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Daily Challenge counter stuck at 0s

DeletedUser8341

Reproduction Steps:
Not sure, exactly. I have been 'messing about' with the Daily Challenge timer (but not today, for at least 15 hours?) to see what is possible and that might have brought this on. It might not be a coincidence that I have collected a Challeger's Chest.

Issue Description (10/10):
The timer for the next Daily Challenge seems stuck at 0s. It has been that way for well over two hours, including logging off and on, changing to GE, etc.
IMG_1227.jpg

Player:
Prinza the Hunter
You might need to look at what I have done lately to the DC timer. Feel free to access my account, too, if that helps.

World:
β / Dunarsund

App Version:
Latest. (1.111.0?)

iOS Version:
Latest

Device:
iPad Pro

Network:
Internet

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes

DeletedUser

This must just be on the app as it's working on browser for me.

DeletedUser8341

I have never noticed it before on the app, which is why I suspect it could be to do with what I've been doing.

..or it could be a new bug introduced with the latest update. Even though some people have been playing DCs for about a month now on live, I still can't play it there, so cannot tell if other worlds have the same issue or not.

DeletedUser8341

Have just completed a DC and immediately have the zero-second timer.
I brought up the Change Start Time just to capture more information; nothing has been changed on it for at least 36 hours.
IMG_1233.jpg

DeletedUser8061

It has been the same for me in my android app even before I changed my challenge time. It's always 0s when your challenge is complete.