• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Daily bonus production building

• Thread starter DeletedUser8340
  • Start date

DeletedUser8340

hi The player took the prize here for 1 day but did not take the gift for 3 days then why is it that the tribal arranged it very well in tribal but it is so on the forge but every 7 days see the money i see i determined myself 1 day money 2 days feed 3 days product 4 days Huge building set 5 days progress point 6 days diamond 7 days rogue how do you think I have good from every source

DeletedUser8340

Dailylogin.png

DeletedUser

players who play daily already have a huge advantage over players who play only once a week

DeletedUser8340

you like

This offer

It will be really nice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no

it is a terrible idea

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Forge of Empires is a different game and provides other ways for players to get bonusses for being regularly on-line, e.g. via the Treasure Hunt ;)

DeletedUser5097

First things first, I like daily log-in bonusses, but we already have it in some way. Also FoE
gives many options to grab your daily bonus. Even during events special daily log-in bonus
like 1 free ticket in Summer Event 2017.

We have now for daily log-in bonusses:
1.) Townhall (coins and if your guild lvl is high enough free fp's)
2.) Accidents random generated up to 5 diffrent rewards, for example I got today 15 fp's and a motivation kit
3.) GB's active bonusses (and obove it passive bonusses advantages)
4.) Tressure hunt (as people said before)
4.5) GE & recurring missions (a bit a sub daily rewarding system)
So at the end of the day up to 4-5 daily log-in rewards. The more you did to set it up the better the
reward or with luck if you look to accedents and random rewards in trassure hunt and WW's if you
did got some in GE/events.

In general I like daily log-in rewards as a good motivation for daily log-in. However FoE is very
kind in general in the options to get rewards and even pretty good rewards. If you look to other
games is FoE so far I know the most fair play, followed with another games of Inno, even while
we forget it some time how good the FoE dev. team is for us in rewards. Sure the summer event
is based on luck and sure there are a lot things to do, but time is rare and much things are
complex. For example they creating amazing ages even while it's sadly in episodes and they
fix many bugs in the mean time and above it they are hardcore working on events.

DeletedUser8071

First things first, I like daily log-in bonusses, but we already have it in some way. Also FoE
gives many options to grab your daily bonus. Even during events special daily log-in bonus
like 1 free ticket in Summer Event 2017.

We have now for daily log-in bonusses:
1.) Townhall (coins and if your guild lvl is high enough free fp's)
2.) Accidents random generated up to 5 diffrent rewards, for example I got today 15 fp's and a motivation kit
3.) GB's active bonusses (and obove it passive bonusses advantages)
4.) Tressure hunt (as people said before)
4.5) GE & recurring missions (a bit a sub daily rewarding system)
So at the end of the day up to 4-5 daily log-in rewards. The more you did to set it up the better the
reward or with luck if you look to accedents and random rewards in trassure hunt and WW's if you
did got some in GE/events.

In general I like daily log-in rewards as a good motivation for daily log-in. However FoE is very
kind in general in the options to get rewards and even pretty good rewards. If you look to other
games is FoE so far I know the most fair play, followed with another games of Inno, even while
we forget it some time how good the FoE dev. team is for us in rewards. Sure the summer event
is based on luck and sure there are a lot things to do, but time is rare and much things are
complex. For example they creating amazing ages even while it's sadly in episodes and they
fix many bugs in the mean time and above it they are hardcore working on events.

Accidents shouldn't be on the list. I received 1000 coin........What is that? thats nothing! I'm in FE on beta and 1000 coin is like going through the drive through to get 1 french fry. People have to remember that it takes 1000's of fp to level gbs. We are breaking the 100's on gbs like clock work so the little rewards really don't add up to anything. When you say coin, I drop my head. It takes 500,000 to do unbirthday in OF....the rewards don't even put a dent in that. I do get your point....don't get me wrong. I just don't believe the game is balanced. They made gbs unlimited and didn't adjust other areas of the game. A daily bonus for logging in is cool and they should get better with time. I would be at over 800 days straight. lol

DeletedUser5097

Accidents shouldn't be on the list. I received 1000 coin........What is that? thats nothing! I'm in FE on beta and 1000 coin is like going through the drive through to get 1 french fry. People have to remember that it takes 1000's of fp to level gbs. We are breaking the 100's on gbs like clock work so the little rewards really don't add up to anything. When you say coin, I drop my head. It takes 500,000 to do unbirthday in OF....the rewards don't even put a dent in that. I do get your point....don't get me wrong. I just don't believe the game is balanced. They made gbs unlimited and didn't adjust other areas of the game. A daily bonus for logging in is cool and they should get better with time. I would be at over 800 days straight. lol
Lol that's just bad game designe, I have news for you. Even in Oceanic Future you will harvest
1k coins/suplies, isn't that fun?:D By the way I didn't say coin, I did said fp's and motivation kits.
In general it's a free gift for log-in and a daily log-in is a free gift for log-in so no diffrent.:p However
sure they aren't rewarding, but you can also get 2-5 fp's in one gift or even more good stuff. Isn't that
rewarding for you? Also there are many another well rewarding log-in bonusses in the game.:)

DeletedUser8115

players who play daily already have a huge advantage over players who play only once a week

+1, That's what the sailor's wife says...:D Not earn the same money who works 8 hours five days a week in a company that works one day a week in the same company in the same position with the same agreement.

-1, because the idea is good but it is very similar to the Treasure Hunt, which is already a delay and soon will be the accidents that in the end is the same as what you say, gifts to visit and give a "review" to your city .

DeletedUser5955

i understand that inno want tomake interesting.
but look @innogames

ur giving tons of small worthless rewards -> increses clicking.
while instead of:

- coins / goods / supplies / medals in GE
- incidents (all rarieties)
- sailor

add some feature that gives cumulative bonus of random rewards.
this would benefit the game, reduces the amount of cliks, and what the most important - gain interests of many(now bored and irritated) players.

DeletedUser

that is how the game works
clicking = rewards

why increasing rewards for something you already do :rolleyes:

and then so ridiculous high
diamonds for 6 days in a row, huge set building after 4 ?

diamonds must be rare so players buy them. because money pays the people.
not free diamonds after 6 days. what happens if they give diamonds after 6 days ?
fake accounts on all worlds to gain diamonds for doing nothing except login once a day for 6 days in a row

this would benefit the game
really ?

a reward for doing nothing except login once a day would benefit the game ?

reduces the amount of cliks,
true.
login, take reward, leave

couldn't be less clicks

and what the most important - gain interests of many(now bored and irritated) players.
you must be kidding

how would: login, take reward, leave
increase the interests ?

DeletedUser5955

i wasnt talking about this idea only - IWAS TALKING about whole FOE

DeletedUser

I would say:
idea implemented
with the new daily challenges

being successful 7 day in a row and you get something big

and for me that solution is much much better
not rewards for only be in the game for seconds every day