• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Cyberpunk Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
The reason for this event would be to revamp the common events of every year and put something more daring and dynamic. Well, one of the commodities of the virtual future is cryptocurrencies, how about using that commodity as currency for the event, it would be great and you wouldn’t need to keep huge stockpiles of goods without using them for other purposes after completing the ages that need these commodities, since after these markets are produced three years later, in which case the FVO is producing a lot of market goods from the era of the virtual future. I want to know what you think of that?
Details
The event would function as a mini-game in which there would be cryptocurrency mining to produce cryptocurrencies within the event and also for those who own the goods: crypto (VF). This crypto production would be used to build the main building of the event in twenty days, thus being different from all events, this event the building would be built according to its progress and there would be a progress bar of the main building, placing a bar of level of the main building or a percentage and as soon as you get 100% you could build the building, if you didn't complete the 20 day time frame for example you would build the building (if you wanted to) in the progression that stayed with the percentage (being rounded if it was decimal) ) with respect to what the building would give at the maximum level. Example:
main building: Neonights Football Stadium
Level 10 prize: 10pf, 10 trades, 10% of atq for army of atq and 10% of defense for army of attack.
If the person completed 60% of the total, he would take 60% of the building's total prize at the maximum level.
Balance
the balance of the event would be with the average of how the other events are giving as the main prize at the maximum level.
Abuse Prevention
I wouldn’t know how to respond if there was abuse, as it’s a seasonal event
Summary
Create an event in cyberpunk style
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
No yet
Put a new event where you can give buildings with futuristic styles and with modern special effects or a hint of neon lights, I was thinking here how interesting it would be to place an event especially for the virtual future where we could create buildings for events totally in neon. I would love to see that at the upcoming spring events, as this event tends to have a Japanese style. Japan World Cup is coming and there is no stadium, formula 1 race track or other features in these events like the football cup with a football stadium.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Umbrathor

Baronet
Other than considering this style for a future era, as an event it does not fit in. While I agree that some event buildings do not fit in with early era cities, a steampunk event buiding would not fit in any better.

Balinor

Steward
have already suggested have events with futuristic designs for buildings or atleast a design that changes according to your era or every X amount of eras like the tavern but . . .no , Inno doesn't listen and other players have a very bad life that they have preffered down vote ideas instead of support them, eventhough those ideas don't hurt any of those stupid angry dumb players.

Someone sounds a little entitled
So just because someone doesnt agree with you or your very special ideas they have a bad life and are stupid angry dumb players
Do you even know how the idea process works
Posting an idea doesnt entitle you to just receive yes votes on the poll
Whether the idea affects someone positively or negatively isnt a prerequisite to being able to vote

Reason I vote :
If its no on an idea it is because I dont like them
When I vote yes it means I like the idea
Thats it , nothing to do with my life or personality

A. Mixed feelings here:
  • In favor of new event using a Cyberpunk style for the event buildings to be given.
  • Against to " Well, one of the commodities of the virtual future is cryptocurrencies, how about using that commodity as currency for the event".
    • If the event currency is the same VF good named Cryptocash then players at VF and above eras would have an extremely high advantage vs players at lower eras. Players at SAV era have their goods GBs producing VF Goods right now providing them event currency without any effort. Players at lower eras would have to generate the event currency through event quests, not fair, highly unbalanced.
    • A high era player may start the event with thousands of cryptocash already on hand, a lower era player would likely start the event with 0 Cryptocash. Not fair, highly unbalanced.
    • Event currency MUST be only obtained by doing event quests, and maybe in small amounts by incidents, Daily Challenges, or buy event currency with diamonds.
    • Event currency shall not be available from city's goods buildings, GBs, or by trading at the market. Not fair, highly unbalanced.
B. Not sure what this means: "Level 10 prize: 10pf, 10 trades, 10% of atq for army of atq and 10% of defense for army of attack.
If the person completed 60% of the total, he would take 60% of the building's total prize at the maximum level
. "

You mean if only 60% of the total is completed then the player receives a Level 6 building, which rewards would be 60% of the rewards given by the event building at maximum level (Level 10). Like a Colossus that looks not 100% built but just 60% done... that is a Level 6 Colossus, not a fully built Colossus Level 10.

C. Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested? No yet.

The answer should have been that you checked the Ideas section and sub folders and confirms that this was not suggested before. Or that you found similar ideas but yours have some elements that makes your idea more complete and unique.

Dont look only at the currently suggested and Open ideas folder. check the Archive ones, and the Forwarded ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.