Put a new event where you can give buildings with futuristic styles and with modern special effects or a hint of neon lights, I was thinking here how interesting it would be to place an event especially for the virtual future where we could create buildings for events totally in neon. I would love to see that at the upcoming spring events, as this event tends to have a Japanese style. Japan World Cup is coming and there is no stadium, formula 1 race track or other features in these events like the football cup with a football stadium.
- The reason for this event would be to revamp the common events of every year and put something more daring and dynamic. Well, one of the commodities of the virtual future is cryptocurrencies, how about using that commodity as currency for the event, it would be great and you wouldn’t need to keep huge stockpiles of goods without using them for other purposes after completing the ages that need these commodities, since after these markets are produced three years later, in which case the FVO is producing a lot of market goods from the era of the virtual future. I want to know what you think of that?
The event would function as a mini-game in which there would be cryptocurrency mining to produce cryptocurrencies within the event and also for those who own the goods: crypto (VF). This crypto production would be used to build the main building of the event in twenty days, thus being different from all events, this event the building would be built according to its progress and there would be a progress bar of the main building, placing a bar of level of the main building or a percentage and as soon as you get 100% you could build the building, if you didn't complete the 20 day time frame for example you would build the building (if you wanted to) in the progression that stayed with the percentage (being rounded if it was decimal) ) with respect to what the building would give at the maximum level. Example:
main building: Neonights Football Stadium
Level 10 prize: 10pf, 10 trades, 10% of atq for army of atq and 10% of defense for army of attack.
If the person completed 60% of the total, he would take 60% of the building's total prize at the maximum level.
- the balance of the event would be with the average of how the other events are giving as the main prize at the maximum level.
- Abuse Prevention
- I wouldn’t know how to respond if there was abuse, as it’s a seasonal event
- Create an event in cyberpunk style
- Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
- No yet