• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements Update - The Mughal Empire has been selected

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Let us know what you think about our teaser of the next Cultural Settlement!
You can find all details here.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
That is a big embassy. Looks like this one is going to be even larger than Egypt in terms of building size.

HossamAly

Merchant
The main building's dimensions are, as usual, reversed in the announcement. It's obviously 9x6 rather than 6x9. Just out of curiosity though, this has been happening in most announcements for years now, is there any particular reason for this?

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
The main building's dimensions are, as usual, reversed in the announcement. It's obviously 9x6 rather than 6x9. Just out of curiosity though, this has been happening in most announcements for years now, is there any particular reason for this?
The dimensions are flipped in the asset names, and perhaps in other parts of the code as well

Be glad those other two buildings are 2x2 and 3x3... no problem there :)

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
I don't really know how to feel about this with the first thoughts but
it kinda looks appealing and less of what we've seen often so far. Except
for a few summer events from the distant past. For example the bazaar.
From the looks it is kinda appealing but in the end the grand prizes,
time prizes and overal gameplay mechanics are really decisive parts
for me how it truly ends up to be.
So, in the end for this first looks I can review. Cheers up for the good
explanations given in favour for this culture and for the designing team
cheers up for the great work so far. It kinda makes me relive the Indiana
Jones era from my childhood. Looking forward to it's release. From looks
alone a bit more excited than the Aztecs.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I really hope this new one will be more along line the Egypt. If it is as time consuming as aztecs, I am skipping it (also 9x6... that building should be godlike if it is really this big).
That's the settlement townhall ;)

But I definitely agree that it should be closer to Egypt than the other settlements, I just got back to playing it after finishing Aztecs, and it's so much more fun to play :)

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
The dimensions are flipped in the asset names, and perhaps in other parts of the code as well
That would be correct, the announcement is made from the raw data in the code in which the ..x.. is basically flipped.
I will edit it in the announcement.

Dessire

Regent
well . . .another stpid settlement where in order to finish it on time, you must log in every 1 hour for 10 to 14 hours per day producing coins every 1 hour and praying to have the X4 activated, very bad that in aztecs the X4 was disabled in the minigame, unlike egypt and japanese minigames!!! >:C

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
A building 9X6 is only for player in latest TA. Small player simple not have space for that building- Unless it can replace a lot other building- But I dubt that. It will be the second largest building only Alca is larger
It's not placed in the main city. It's the embassy from the cultural settlement, in other words the
town hall of this new culture.;) So, don't worry about it as it won't take any space from your
city.