• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

RoCoJo

Merchant
For some reason the second supplies building produces 162 while the 2x2 is 62??? So this building is less efficient than all of the other settlements second supplies? The supplies per square is only 0.5 difference from the first building, who would ever build this??
62 / 4 = 15,5 rupees per square/hour
162 / 9 = 18 rupees s/h
So difference is 2,5 (not counting a possible road advantage due to the bigger building)

RoCoJo

Merchant
Agreed, The beginning is super slow. UntilI could build the Chhatris I could hardly produce enough rupees to have 2 good building producing all day. I had all houses connected.

After freeing the chhatri it became much easier
BUG: When in building mode, changing the place of a Chhatri to another place resets the production !
The production time spent is lost.

Fortunately this didn't happen when changing places with my Saree Weaver or Rice Paddy.

Edit: I cannot reproduce this bug anymore ?!

Today, after reorganizing my whole settlement to earn enough diplomacy to get the Baldachin, the error occurred again. I placed some Baldachin now. After replacing them and some Chhatri the production was reset again. Changing position didn't led to a disconnection with the embassy

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Agreed, The beginning is super slow. UntilI could build the Chhatris I could hardly produce enough rupees to have 2 good building producing all day. I had all houses connected.
After freeing the chhatri it became much easier
Indeed, then we find the Vikings (production of short durations to go quickly).
The "chains" are only used to unlock technologies.
Example for 700
AM-JKLVLL20S4h8p90mMelT5E3TrCul7WhId3WKy19Cn9P3Ykdi-iUSsYbAMSD0LYEU87K3RoUIo8JhEFqScv4MI1VAOGXBuk0WLKiXm7Rqmi6Qi7H_3vbf6tXVmYXjaW5xZs-gFOskin1Yc9Mnx3SBtQoJv=w1033-h524-no

houses must be destroyed so 2 hours of reconstruction (1 hour for the houses and 1 hour for the rest).
For the night it gives: (the day I have fewer factories)
AM-JKLXL9f3TND1dg_YgBPhLum9Ad3YjipKBFDAUfDRRgYsOBIFvw7r_Fnr1x1q6cOowBYxxnodMmCVpwUNFRP2PoG0YfMyXKCSZGSLGYgql7RRWRxYAfvnqD4ys2sCZ2Fgc_RQABWRVTlo4EARXP0FlIlAV=w1009-h583-no

Margie94

Farmer
I really like all the activity in this settlement! The people in the Embassy are great. This is why I like this game little details like this. :) I just started playing this settlement so we'll see how fun it is. Thanks for all the effort put into making a game worth playing that is also competitive and artistic. I love city building games and the settlements allow me to start new one right in my existing game!

estrid

Baronet
To help the boredom caused of slow rupee -production in the beginning, could you consider changing the houses to types of buildings in Elvenar? Those houses have some fixed time (like 8h) in which they produce some amount of money, BUT you can collect them also earlier after some minimum time (like 1h) which gives the player the amount of money produced so far.

RoCoJo

Merchant
Indeed, then we find the Vikings (production of short durations to go quickly).
The "chains" are only used to unlock technologies.
Example for 700
AM-JKLVLL20S4h8p90mMelT5E3TrCul7WhId3WKy19Cn9P3Ykdi-iUSsYbAMSD0LYEU87K3RoUIo8JhEFqScv4MI1VAOGXBuk0WLKiXm7Rqmi6Qi7H_3vbf6tXVmYXjaW5xZs-gFOskin1Yc9Mnx3SBtQoJv=w1033-h524-no

houses must be destroyed so 2 hours of reconstruction (1 hour for the houses and 1 hour for the rest).
For the night it gives: (the day I have fewer factories)
AM-JKLXL9f3TND1dg_YgBPhLum9Ad3YjipKBFDAUfDRRgYsOBIFvw7r_Fnr1x1q6cOowBYxxnodMmCVpwUNFRP2PoG0YfMyXKCSZGSLGYgql7RRWRxYAfvnqD4ys2sCZ2Fgc_RQABWRVTlo4EARXP0FlIlAV=w1009-h583-no

I see you have expanded in the width where I did expand in the length. Your decision is smarter as you can use the ally bonuses on both sides of your embassy, where I can use the water canal bonus once. (Lesson learned)
But: I don’t like that that this forces the player to expand in the width. The concept of choosing the better expansions is much more restricted this way. This could be changed by giving the opportunity to build water canals on both sides (and make the bonuses equal for water canal and ally)

Untill now I have received only good bonuses from embasy which were not beyond the ones I had unlocked. And the bonus goods were always one of a kind.
I am wondering if this intentional or coincidence ??

Amdira

Baronet
700 without deleting any houses, just the 3 spice traders - anyway kinda annoying puzzle
moghul1.jpgmoghul2.jpg

Attachments

• embassy.jpg
    embassy.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 41

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
700 without deleting any houses, just the 3 spice traders - anyway kinda annoying puzzle
You have more than 3 water canals lined up.
Is the bonus greater than 10 + 20 + 30?

If I calculate correctly, I had less area. I enlarged according to the obstacles.

Amdira

Baronet
You have more than 3 water canals lined up.
Is the bonus greater than 10 + 20 + 30?

If I calculate correctly, I had less area. I enlarged according to the obstacles.

Just recalculated

Chiatri
14*16 = 224
Water Canal
7*24 = 168
10+20+30+30+30+30+30 = 180
Alley
4*24= 96
5+10+15+20 = 50

Sums up to 718 - so each additional water canal gives +30 as it seems - following this logic each additional alley after 5 should give +25

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@estrid it seems indeed like they're gonna be making the same mistake as with the original settlement. Hopefully like the original settlement they'll see there major error of this settlement and fixing it. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if they'll gonna "fixing" their error the same way as they "fixed" the mean players who played settlements "wrong" by removing roads temporarily. I guess we have to play it the way they've visioned it and any other way of playing will be punished through design and explained as "bad" or "wrong" player's behaviour. Just as the explanation and justification was made for forcing us away from temporarily removing roads. Through it causes even more severe coin shortages like coins weren't in short supply from the start to begin with.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Subject to close and archive.

Not leaving it to the beta community to fully test at least 2 full colonies and already announcing it on the live servers, there is no point in discussing this anymore.
At worst, the bugs will be reported in the section of the adapted forum.

RoCoJo

Merchant
They are now advertising this on live. I guess, there will be no improvements coming up.

They are now advertising this on live......... to playtest it on beta (that is what I read on our live server). So your conclusion seems premature

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
They are now advertising this on live......... to playtest it on beta (that is what I read on our live server). So your conclusion seems premature
Why doesn't Inno announce the age of Jupiter, while we're at it?
Communication really has to be thrown in the trash.
They advertise things that they don't install and install things without announcing them.
All we ask is that they announce what they are installing, no more and no less.

Was this even tested by the development team before they put it on the beta server?
It takes a week of waiting before you can start producing rupees.....

I can't believe you come up with this. If this goes live I won't play it.

Also the building isn't great. Another 30FP and no Attack bonus. I hope you are going to change some things...