• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Feudal Japan

Mr.Quib

Squire
I have problems moving buildings. After moving two buildings, the third won't place although it highlights in green. When placing it, it changes to red, although there's enough space to place it. When I keep clicking it changes to blue, then green and eventually the whole thing resets to how I started.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have problems moving buildings. The building won't place although it highlights in green. When placing it, it changes to red, although there's enough space to place it. When I keep clicking it changes to blue, then green and eventually the whole thing resets to how I started.

Are you playing on browser or the app?

Mr.Quib

Squire
Are you playing on browser or the app?
Browser, W10, Chrome, all latest versions.
I've edited my original post slightly.

Edit: built two new buildings, problem still occurs. It can also result in an error message and forced refresh.

i don't really undertand the negotiation mechanic...? What, you just click "negotiate" and you get items for free or what? Negotiation usually means that you have something to offer to the counterpart as well, but I cannot see from the screenshot that anything is offered in return.

edit: nvm, i read now, there is a minigame involved

Last edited:

In.My.ConTroL

Inhouse Community Manager
Browser, W10, Chrome, all latest versions.
I've edited my original post slightly.

Edit: built two new buildings, problem still occurs. It can also result in an error message and forced refresh.

After refreshing the page the problem still occurs? I've also tried on Chrome and I was not able to reproduce the issue. What happens if you try with another browser?

i don't really undertand the negotiation mechanic...? What, you just click "negotiate" and you get items for free or what? Negotiation usually means that you have something to offer to the counterpart as well, but I cannot see from the screenshot that anything is offered in return.

There's a minigame inside the Merchant. You have to negotiate (trade) intending to get the reward/resources you want. We can provide more pictures soon, but you can also unlock the Merchant quickly by finishing a few Feudal Japan quests.

Mr.Quib

Squire
After refreshing the page the problem still occurs? I've also tried on Chrome and I was not able to reproduce the issue. What happens if you try with another browser?
- After refresh / new login etc. it still occurs
- In Edge it still occurs
- It's about moving a building to an occupied spot, moving to an empty space is no problem.

DeletedUser9849

I wonder, is the merchant only available for the Japanese, or also for Vikings?

Edit: so far from the announcement, it seems really good, looking forward to it :D

DeletedUser8338

I have the same problem. I stopped the settlement. waiting for 24 hours now. after moving the main building, nothing can be put in its place, the buildings turn red. then an error message appears and the game is updated. no changes are saved.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
- After refresh / new login etc. it still occurs
- In Edge it still occurs
- It's about moving a building to an occupied spot, moving to an empty space is no problem.
How are you moving a building to an occupied spot? What building are you moving / what is occupying it? If you could grab a screenshot that might explain it even better. :)

I wonder, is the merchant only available for the Japanese, or also for Vikings?
It is only for Japanese.

DeletedUser8822

Pretty lame you have to wait 24h to start the japanese settlement after you abandoned the vikings. It's a testing server after all...

DeletedUser9570

Do I understand correctly, about the x13 or so that by using the merchant I can multiply the harvest of soybeans and other goods by the factor given in the merchant window?

DeletedUser

There's a minigame inside the Merchant. You have to negotiate (trade) intending to get the reward/resources you want. We can provide more pictures soon, but you can also unlock the Merchant quickly by finishing a few Feudal Japan quests.
Do we get diamonds to test it? Because, you know, since you have to unlock gallery to unlock merchant, that wouldn't be anytime soon...

DeletedUser

On the whole - nice colours. I was sick of all this whitness, white roads on white snow.... And this time not only impediments, but also unregular space to put expansions is a "challenge".

Emissaries for the better, though handsome they are not - but supply boost? Are you kidding me?

Thunderbummy

Marquis
If you want any kind of large scale testing I suggest that both Japanese & Viking settlements are available at the same time. With the recent buff to Viking rewards, many of us will be focused on completing viking settlements and therefore will no have access to a Japanese settlement for some time.

DeletedUser8338

the increase in the cost of expansion for the goods (it was 1., then 5 .. and in this settlement 8 at once) is this related to the merchant? that is, even if I do not want to engage in negotiations, I am forced to do this? ;)