• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

estrid

Baronet
Bug or planned?
I attacked a sector on the continent map, and got a reward of a bit of 3 different goods. This attack did complete a daily.

I tried another sector, and nothing happened.

I went to guild expedition after I had done mini-games and after winning the first attack it flashed the wins from the mini-games.

I consider myself a very experienced player when it comes to settlements. I have finished Vikings, Japan, and Egypt completely, even doing a couple extra Egypt settlements. I have never spent diamonds on any settlement, and with the exception of my very first Viking village missing the gold reward, I have gotten a gold time reward every time. But I don't think I will bother to play the Aztec settlement, and I think it is because Egypt has really turned me off from the Aztec village style.

I did the grind through all of the Vikings and Japan and was ok with it, but HATED babysitting my city all day. I was so happy when I finished my last Japan village. When Egypt first came out I was really worried as a lot of the changes felt very negative, but after it got going Egypt became my favorite settlement by a HUGE margin. I loved the fact that I no longer had to babysit my city. Once attacks were done I could set goods production and walk away for 8 hours. It was awesome!

I am half way through my first Aztec settlement and I can't take it anymore. Babysitting the settlement again is killing me. I hate it. And then you throw the other negative changes on top and it just gets worse...
- Roads costing coin (this was ok with Egypt as there was so little to spend coin on, but now that we are babysitting goods buildings again this really hurts)
- 1 hour shrine production
- Expensive expansions
- Mini game that is a blatant cash grab as without diamonds gives you very little

Clearly players are doing this without diamonds and still getting gold, so that is not the issue as it is certainly possible. I just don't want to do it anymore. I did it for Vikings and Japan but I am not doing it again. For me, the issue really comes down to you haven't designed a fun experience. In your efforts to make it harder you have made something that simply is not fun, which is what a game is supposed to be.

I could not say it better myself. 100% agree.

mondi

Farmer
Beta Moderator
I went to guild expedition after I had done mini-games and after winning the first attack it flashed the wins from the mini-games.

It is due to graphics delay, what you have described.
Please try clearing your cache and cookie and check your graphic drivers to be updated.

Fenix

Viceroy
Nope, it is not that. We receive the flashes in the settlement, and later we can receive them again, and It can happen with the BG.

estrid

Baronet
It is due to graphics delay, what you have described.
Please try clearing your cache and cookie and check your graphic drivers to be updated.

I don't think it was a delay. I had seen them correctly when I was playing the mini-game in the first place.
And I haven't seen such flashing through them any other times.

Nope, it is not that. We receive the flashes in the settlement, and later we can receive them again, and It can happen with the BG.
I don't think it was a delay. I had seen them correctly when I was playing the mini-game in the first place.
And I haven't seen such flashing through them any other times.
I have the same bug. The flashes appear two times: first in the settlement and second after an encounter in GE or BG.

mondi

Farmer
Beta Moderator
If those of you having the "double graphic" issue, are logging from the app, I would advise you to check for any update.
If you are logging in from a browser and happens to see the pop up again, please let us know. Thank you.

estrid

Baronet
If those of you having the "double graphic" issue, are logging from the app, I would advise you to check for any update.
If you are logging in from a browser and happens to see the pop up again, please let us know. Thank you.
I was playing on the browser. But now my aztec village got finished, and I'm not intending to do the next round for some time.

LordTachikawa

Merchant
When I collect my main city ressources using 5 diamonds, it also collects the Aztec settlement's ressources. Is it intended or a bug?
It's not intended, I received an in-game ticket as well. We are actively working on a repair. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you, and thank you for posting your issue here.

Migiwa

Merchant
It's not intended, I received an in-game ticket as well. We are actively working on a repair. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you, and thank you for posting your issue here.

That's not a problem, I appreciate this bug ^^

Owl II

Emperor
It seems goods in the Mars colony now collected by the "Collect all" button as well. It's not bad;) but it's confusing