• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any feedback for the Cultural Settlements - Aztecs here.
You can find all the details here
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

jlive2013

Farmer
Do we need to se the large building time counting down for every buildings so long time. It is irretating when building more that one boulding at same time

Looks amazing, and also the beginning seems very easy, 15 vegetables for the first tech and you can place 3 veg farms, so in 5 hours you should be able to unlock the courtyard, will see how it continues... :))

Edit You will need an extra 30 veg to unlock second tech, and then you will be able to unlock courtyard

Last edited:
Good to hear that a new settlement is added but I'm a bit disappointed with the main building and its bonuses.

Taking into account that Aztecs are very close to Guild Expedition theme I would expect that we will earn settlement coins necessary to produce goods by completing expedition stages. That would be really awesome!
In addition I would expect the main building to give not just a defending bonus but some unique bonus like increasing the percentage of relic drop in the expedition itself.

Emberguard

Emperor
Taking into account that Aztecs are very close to Guild Expedition theme I would expect that we will earn settlement coins necessary to produce goods by completing expedition stages. That would be really awesome!
As cool as that sounds settlements are meant to be a separate entity from the main city. So if it did do a Expedition I'd expect it to be an entirely separate one from the Guild Expedition (which could be fun to play around with and see what they'd come up with for that)

In addition I would expect the main building to give not just a defending bonus but some unique bonus like increasing the percentage of relic drop in the expedition itself.
Yeah. That or if they don't want to boost the ToR then it could of been an entirely new Relic that only the settlement building drops.

kuxux40

Farmer
1602073566802.png
But the number of turns is limited (12 in this screenshot, 3 remaining) and you need to buy new turns with diamonds to get more (price = 10 diamonds / turn)

1602073749653.png

You can also boost your rewards (x2) with diamonds.

As cool as that sounds settlements are meant to be a separate entity from the main city. So if it did do a Expedition I'd expect it to be an entirely separate one from the Guild Expedition (which could be fun to play around with and see what they'd come up with for that)

Not sure where in game description it says that so I would assume its only yours "meant". Anyway Expedition is more a Personal competition rather then guild related and I don't see any obstacles why not to connect it to one of the cultural settlements. Its obvious that most of the good players at expedition are the same good at cultural settlements.

Yeah. That or if they don't want to boost the ToR then it could of been an entirely new Relic that only the settlement building drops.
At the current stage ToR is limited to 34.75% drop chance which is very moderate . You can improve your Himeji or Starship to 49.14% drop chance so I don't see any barriers why not to add such bonus to new Aztec building.