• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

Hilary Briss

Merchant
It looks like the blow this one, they did not think about the huge cost of the road. I don't understant, what was the reason to put a cost on the road? And a huge one too.
So, low rewards..and huge costs..I think that not too many players will do this Settlement.

The actual event is week and boring, this Settlement is week and costs too much, they blow two in road, I wander what comes next?
There is no cultural coin cost for goods production (at least for Grain), plus the temple that is your HQ also gives coins, so for Egypt, coins for roads may make sense once we get into it. For the Viking and Japan settlements though, something else needs to change to compensate.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Apologies I have received clarification for the Bathhouse it is the Building's Era. I'll adjust the announcement now.

For all settlements, you now receive a daily bonus of cultural currency.

Daily bonus of 400 Koban Coins... which gives me... 2 roads... right, that will do... :rolleyes:

Honestly, what the hell? Another change that was not needed and certainly not wanted... if you wanted to do it for new settlement, be my guest... but changing old ones without time extension? Do you realize that during reconstruction I easily delete and place 25-30 roads? So I have to have extra 5-6 thousand koban coins just to do that?! With 400 koban coins from daily bonus I will have it... wait for it... in 15 days... but I am finishing my settlement in 5... what a brilliant idea...

I really don't understand decision making lately...

Hilary Briss

Merchant
Apologies I have received clarification for the Bathhouse it is the Building's Era. I'll adjust the announcement now.

OK, so that may work for the road costs in other settlements. Of I course I be able to test that until 27 days time !

DeletedUser10265

I think thats very unfair. Sure i can rearrange always my roads, but thats not userfriendly. If you want to do this, than give us the tool of rearranging (reconstruction) that we have for our town. Than i can stomach that I have to pay for the roads. For the rest... why everything else costs money or supply, but this only ingame currency? Than give us expansions for this too.
That's obvious - they want us to spend diamonds on cultural settlements.
They were too easy so far. Even making them harder last time, when they changed the last quest, wasn't enough.
In May last year, before the changes, I was able to do the vikings and get the golden chest. Depending on the impediments locations and luck with quadruple production, I had up to 1 day spare time. After they changed the last quest, it became nearly impossible to get the golden chest in vikings settlement - you needed to sit in the game basically all day for 7 days in a row. Now it becomes totally impossible. Unless you spend hundreds of diamonds.

Feanor II

Baronet
While I love the military aspect (I like to fight) I think there's going to be a lot of people upset that you have to fight in order to do it at all. In Japan, you didn't have to negotiate with the trader. You'd be stupid not to, but it wasn't mandatory.

Again, I personally have no objection, but that's because I enjoy fighting. I'm just saying I expect a lot of "peaceful farmer" type players to be unhappy.

DeletedUser7006

[QUOTE = "jesuismoti, post: 97302, membro: 9851"]
È usato per produrre beni culturali egiziani, per aiutare con i tuoi progressi nell'insediamento
[/ CITAZIONE]

th jesuismoti... ))

DeletedUser9778

200 for one piece of road is extremely expensive for the actual settings (here in Egypt we start with 8k coins which is nice instead of only 2k)
The town is huge and nice

Graphic glitch? My units are trembling/ shaking even though they are not scared nor cold outside

DeletedUser9526

Question: do military boosts on main city (like Zeus, CoA, TA, special buildings, etc...) affect our Egyptian units?

Regarding the cost of roads: I already finished vikings and japan settlements in my main world... but I feel sorry for those that haven't done them yet. This change is really abusive. At minimum you should enable reconstruction mode on settlements too.

DeletedUser9778

Inno was doing so good till latly they dropped the ball on this event and now settlements by making roads cost alot.... i wounder if some one got fired and rehired some one else? Could we get reconstuction mode on settlements so we dont have to delete roads to move some stuff around?
I proposed this last month but they said that there will be no reconstruction mode for the settlements, which made sense (none was interested too), was not so useful at the time

But now, with the roads so expensive, we need it for sure

I like:
- we got lots of coins at the start,
- only 1 good for the first expansion, maybe the others will be cheaper too but this may be because goods it's harder to make.
- We start with more expansions available without any impediments in it, which is nice

I don't like:
- roads being so expensive, now it hurts me when I put a new piece of road
- We can eliminate impediments but it's also true that every 4x4 expansion has one impediment in it