• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Cultural Settlement

DeletedUser9353

Was the Cultural Settlement developed as a tool for reduction of diamond store? If there's any small rock or something else on the basis map, it´s not possible to achieve wool farm and thus make extension in the map for further progress without using diamonds. I have doubts about this feature in "real" worlds, where diamonds are more rare as in beta game.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
If there's any small rock or something else on the basis map, it´s not possible to achieve wool farm

It actually is possible. I've never had a problem making it work, and I'm on my second settlement. Not had to use diamonds yet. Read the threads for the Cultural Settlements, and you can look at screen caps of other players' settlements, and see how they've made it work.

DeletedUser9353

Setting this to not a bug. It's more of a balancing discussion :)
Hi, I don't think so. Because it's not possible to sell Embassy, as you can see in attached picture, I think I can't achieve more then 582 of diplomacy from 8x8 map with Embassy (green) and one rock (red). I can only have 46 fields (blue) occupied with clan totem (12 pro square) and have to have 5 fields (yellow) with runestone (6 pro square)... For me it's a bug...View attachment 3671

DeletedUser

I found YOUR BUG

you think you need all 4 goods to buy an expansion

but you only need one

so before reaching wool farm a player must buy at least 5 expansions
1 for 1 axe
2 for 1 mead each
and 2 more for 1 horn each

I think I can't achieve more then 582 of diplomacy from 8x8 map with Embassy
obviously it is not possible to reach wool farm in the initial starting grid of 8x8

you MUST buy expansions

DeletedUser9353

I found YOUR BUG

you think you need all 4 goods to buy an expansion

but you only need one

so before reaching wool farm a player must buy at least 5 expansions
1 for 1 axe
2 for 1 mead each
and 2 more for 1 horn each

obviously it is not possible to reach wool farm in the initial starting grid of 8x8

you MUST buy expansions
thank you, you did it.... I didn+t realize that I do not need all four goods.