• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Crash when you're visiting antiques dealer(mobile)

Sinitar

Regent
From yesterday I notificied a bug that if you're visiting the antiques dealer by the mobile version,you have 50% of probably that the game will be crash...
Android version 8.1
It's probably by the latest version?

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi 1CCX, we cannot so far reproduce this issue. Could you let us know which game version you are running please? You can see this at the bottom right of the loading screen in the app version.

Also, do you currently have a bid in for the auction item, or are you currently exchanging any items? Any further information you can give us about the circumstances in which you experience this issue would be helpful, thank you!

Sinitar

Regent
I currently exchanging 3 items and the price of refresh the item is going to 999 diamonds..It apears any time when I logged the first time when the item exchanging and/or the bid is/are finished
the version is 1.157.1

Sinitar

Regent
Hi 1CCX, we cannot so far reproduce this issue. Could you let us know which game version you are running please? You can see this at the bottom right of the loading screen in the app version.

Also, do you currently have a bid in for the auction item, or are you currently exchanging any items? Any further information you can give us about the circumstances in which you experience this issue would be helpful, thank you!
It fixed too

Amy Steele

Regent
Thank you! Since we could never reproduce this issue, we'll set the report to Cannot Reproduce rather than Fixed