• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: CRASH Event

doc01

Farmer
Troubleshooting
yes
The event window doesn't open and you get an error message

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Opera
Recreation steps
oper the event window
Frequency
everytime
Urgency
game reloading
Can this be reproduced?
yes

doc01

Farmer
"sorry, an internal error occurred,. Please try again later."
The same to the other gildian players

Pass Go

Squire
I use Firefox and it seems to work ok - unless it's already been fixed and I missed all the excitement :/

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Seems like only the account of @doc01 is affected. I reported it to the developers who will have a look at it tomorrow. :)

Yenn3f3r

Merchant
tomorrow is too late, i have 4 tickets and i cannot use them, in the meantime i lose next tickets every 8h

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
tomorrow is too late, i have 4 tickets and i cannot use them, in the meantime i lose next tickets every 8h
Well, no developer works during the night, so there is nothing we can do about it. Sorry.
Please remember we also provide 1500 diamonds for every event to test features and compensate for potential issues. You can use these to buy some tickets once the issue is fixed :)

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Oh, so then it was probably related to the daily special or a quest. Will forward this information.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Small Update: The issue happened, because you got "Next Age Goods" as a Daily Special in Space Age Jupiter Moon. This caused some issues, that have been resolved elsewhere already, so it will not happen again.

kafidav

Steward
hello impossilbe to open tab events the screen freezes or have to wait a few minutes and it happens everywhere on the game?