• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: craftwork bug

DeletedUser1197

Just in case someone else runs into this I'm posting here, maybe it can be reproduced.

I developed the Tech "CRAFTWORK" to get 1 village expansion plot. The advisor offered me the quest to do so also. Not having a STONE QUARRY, nor a LUMBERMILL at the time ( requires 2 units of lumber and 2 units of stone to complete the learning of the tech) I took the optional diamond payment, paying 10 diamonds to replace the 2 units of lumber and 10 diamonds to replace 2 units of stone.

I learned the tech, and it shows me as having the tech now, however when I go to the BUILD menu under the EXPAND tab it does not show a expand option to build, it only has the PvP medal expand option (greyed out) and the diamond expansion (golden)(200 diamonds).

Would the expand build be elsewere under some other catagory? I think I have opened everey other tab, and perused every other menu to no results.

Just in case it was a lack of refresh or something, I refreshed browser, relogged, and turned off computer etc, disabled cookies etc. no love :(

Any suggestions? Is there some step I've missed to get the town plot expansion...really need it to build the stone works and lumbermill on.....

DeletedUser

Same happened to me. i got 1 expansion from the technology tree and other from the map but they don't show at the menu.

DeletedUser

I'm having this problem as well and one of my neighbors too!! I unlocked craft works and manuring expansion but they never showed up in building menu :(

DeletedUser

expansion bug

seeing several players with same problem. artur in guild Car'a'carn can't get his 2 expansiond to open either
I'm having this problem as well and one of my neighbors too!! I unlocked craft works and manuring expansion but they never showed up in building menu :(