• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Count the shamrocks!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
PatricksContest.png

*clap* Top of the mornin' to ya and welcome back to our forum contest! My name is Jacky and I like creating content for ya on YooTubs! I prepared myself for my next video about the game "Forge of Empires", when I accidentally dropped my whole shamrock collection on the photo I printed. Can you help clearing it all up and count all the shamrocks? I know exactly how many I had and don't want to lose any!

Welcome to our next forum contest: Count the shamrocks! For this contest, we have prepared one image with many shamrocks on it. It's your task to count all the shamrocks and write the correct answer below.

Let's get to the rules:
  • The contest begins today on the 22nd of January and ends on the 28th of January at 23:59 Server time.
  • Write the amount of shamrocks in the picture below as a post in this thread. This comment can look like this:
    "The image has 69 shamrocks, which is nice!"
  • All posts will be invisible from the beginning. This means, that nobody can see it except for you.
  • We will make all answers public, after the contest ended.
  • Please create only one post. You can edit it afterwards, if you want to make some changes. Posts with changes done after the contest finished will be disqualified.
  • Whoever is closest to the correct amount will win. If multiple players have the right answer, the winners will be chosen by random.
  • FoE Team Members can't participate.

What you can win:
3 lucky winners will each have 650 Pots of Gold for the current St. Patrick's Day Event added to their account!

We will announce the winners here after the contest ended.

Without further ado, here is the image:
FindTheShamrocks.jpg

And that's all again! Good luck counting all the shamrocks!