• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Costs of each siege by age

DeletedUser1283

Does anyone have any idea what the cost of each siege is by age?

ie Iron age EMA HMA LMA Colonial etc etc

1st siege is
2nd siege
3rd siege
4th siege
really struggling to understand the cost of extra sieges in each age and thus to plan for them. Is it simple?

I understand its not simple and appreciate your help.

thanks Mark

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I haven't seen any of the other ages but Iron Age in GvG, but aren't the prices the same in all ages?

1st siege is 5 goods
2nd siege is 10 goods
3rd siege is 15 goods
ETC.

I'm not sure what the starting point was, but the increase was 5 goods for the next siege.

DeletedUser2752

I heard of guilds reaching 600 of each good though, so surely there must be an increase in the change of costs...

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The cost goes up whether or not a siege is successful though, so it is quite possible that if guilds didn't plan sieges wisely and players just tried attacking left and right, they've reached such a big number.

DeletedUser2752

1200 attacks? This including that they have paid 500 goods 20 times for a siege as well?

DeletedUser1264

There are indeed increases in the size of the increases.
I don't have exact figures but it's something like 5/10/15/20/30/40/55/70/85/105/135/170/210 and so on

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
1200 attacks? This including that they have paid 500 goods 20 times for a siege as well?

But each siege spends all types of goods from the specific age, so 600 from all is reached rather fast, much much faster than 12000 attacks? Am I misunderstanding your post '600 of each good'? Either way, guess Mink's numbers are close to the actual costs.

DeletedUser2752

"600 of each goods" meant the cost to unlock a siege now costs past 600 of each good for some guilds

DeletedUser

yeah that is a joke who is going to have that many goods to throw at one seige

DeletedUser1264

Does the cost also go up the more sectors you own?

Zungate, the costs go up with every siege that ends in a conquered hex. If you lose a hex, as far as I know the siege price goes back down a notch. So the short answer is: Yes.