• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Controlling Your Army

DeletedUser

I am having a problem in battles. My Slingers always come out first and head out first - is there some way you can control the individual movements of your soldiers?

DeletedUser

There is no way to change the order, if that is what you are asking. Not sure what you really mean though.

DeletedUser

Yeah i believe he is talking about the Battle Order, i think its random but the range units seem to start first.

DeletedUser

I've tried putting the spearfighters in the first positions with Slingers in last [in other words put slingers in first then spearfighters in Army Management panel and then hitting "save changes" {before going to battle map}], but it doesn't seem to work. First spearfighter, then slinger, then all spearfighters and last two slingers, seems to be the permanent order on mine. During battle, I've tried clicking on one of my fighters-then on an empty space to put him there - that doesn't work either :( I just don't know how to do it - *Smile-any ideas, anyone?

DeletedUser

I think Sacredfool is right, that you can't change them, no matter what, the slingers always go in first. If i'm not mistaking it's the same for the enemy slingers/rangers.

DeletedUser

Whats most irritating is that ballistas go first even before archers. Makes them really a pain.

DeletedUser

SF, I only have spearmen atm, so I can't test this. Look at the unit speed, I'd assume that that has something to do with what goes first. Spear fighters have 29, do slingers have more, and balistae even more?