• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contribution rewards

DeletedUser3422

How do contribution rewards work? I have donated forge points to help other players level up their "Great Buildings" and it says my contribution reward is +5 forge points, +6 medals and +1 blueprint. Do I actually get these or are there other limitations or qualifications for me to actually get them? Tks.

DeletedUser929

your final position in the rankings determines what reward you get, and yes you get the reward beside your name
the forge points goto to your inventory as bundles which you can use as you see fit, the medals get added to your total and the blueprint gets placed in your great buildings tab of your inventory.

its worth noting that you may go offline in 1st position but return online to find someone else has passed you out and completed the lvl, so dont be shocked if you thought you were getting a better reward