• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

continents

DeletedUser

continents.jpg

I know that the resource continents differ for everyone but is the treasure chest + expansion + PvP tower the same for everyone? (this is my progress so far)

DeletedUser

I have only seen that pvp tower and the expansion there :/ My starter continents are entirely different too.

DeletedUser

nah the continent are the same, my progress is just a lot further I suppose (done like 9 continents so far, and 1 part till 10th but I can't seem to win :p)

DeletedUser

Ah yes, now I see the progress ^^' Didn't notice the connection at the bottom of your picture, so I thought you had a different starter position

DeletedUser

I'm one continent away (1 part of continent!) from the main continent of the 'bad guy'. I guess another bad guy will emerge once you defeat this one. But I can't seem to win from : 2x ballista + 2x mounted archer + 4x iron age warrior :(

DeletedUser

You'll find a way I bet!

*SacredFool smacks 2x ballista + 2x mounted archer + 4x iron age warrior around with a large trout*

I will get to that continent sooner or later too, so be sure to post some hints. Don't give everything away though!