• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Continent map will not load

Tanmay11

Regent
Troubleshooting
yes
the map will not load after latest update, its not happening to everyone. looks like its affecting higher age map( those who are in saab). at least one person from my guild is experiencing the issue
cleared cache, changed browser, nothing works.

When it Works:-
have asteroid ice ready to collect, after collecting it, the map will be stuck again

Browser or App version and version number
1.198.172668424ef (08.02.2021 20:12), Tanmay11 (73308), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/88.0.4324.150, 1740x869, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
Recreation steps
1. all asteroid ice productions must be started, none of them should be ready to collect.
2. open continent map - stuck at reloading screen
Frequency
everytime
Can this be reproduced?
yes
Last edited:

conqueror9

Regent
I have the same problem

I just notice ..
If "continent map" is lit <1 of sector is finished count-down timer), i can go in to farm
once completed, "continent map" bye bye again

will going to check again if there is further "lit"

just check, it do not work

Last edited:

Tanmay11

Regent
so i had left asteroid ice ready for 8 or so hrs? and could not load the map, then i did one of the fight through phone and it loaded from browser again.

Last edited:

hujjik

Squire
I confirm the problem, same here
Then I fight on Anteroid Ice through mobile app and then continent map working in PC Chrome browser...

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Great to hear that the trick with the mobile worked.
Our developers are still working on a fix.