• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Continent Map: Bug or Work in Progress?

DeletedUser

Have a look at the 5 CA provinces I've scouted so far (the ones far east and south of the river) - they all have chests as reward - no tower, no deposits, no expansions. Is everyone else's map looking like that too?

rlyvx0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1223

Have a look at the 5 CA provinces I've scouted so far (the ones far east and south of the river) - they all have chests as reward - no tower, no deposits, no expansions. Is everyone else's map looking like that too?
That's right, it's not the real colonial area yet. You'll get to that once you're done there and finally get to accomplish the "east of moravaria" quest.
Hint

DeletedUser1250

Hi.
When the horse that exploits the provinces ends the Middle Ages Finals, then goes directly to the Colonial Age or go to directly to the ACCOMPLISH "east of moravaria" quest?
That is, before the Colonial Age still have to make the ACCOMPLISH "east of moravaria" mandatory quest?

DeletedUser1223

You'll have to walk back around the mountain counterclockwise after conquering the area Hansi showed. Colonial starts with the tower's province to the left - or the first "east of Moravaria". So you can't avoid completing the quest when entering "real" colonial.

DeletedUser1250

Hello, -Vanguard-.
On your map where is HANSI area?
Your map is too small and I can not view it...
LOL
Tx.

DeletedUser

2best4you - it's the part on the right side of the screen with color shades of both LMA and CA (play around with Vanguard's url a bit and you'll find a bigger picture *hint* :p) - so I'm basically in nowhere land. I wonder what purpose that serves? Seems to me like a waste of mapspace - nowhere land has 7 provinces, enough for an additional age.

Oh well - time will tell what the intentions behind this are, time for me to finish the area and have a walk :p

This can be moved to questions then.

DeletedUser1223

(play around with Vanguard's url a bit and you'll find a bigger picture *hint* :p)
Took it offline a while ago, wasn't meant to be online yet ;)

I didn't read most of the quest and province texts when rushing through, but from what I noticed it's a story thing. Maybe a little too big, but that's for the game discussions.

BestWarrior

Baronet
Haekelhansi, can you tell me please if the troops that you've found in this 7 provinces are from the LMA or Colonial Age?
Thank you

DeletedUser

They are mostly LMA, predominantly longbows and cannons. Some scattered CA units were spotted, but only very few.

DeletedUser1223

Thats why it shows both colors ;)

By the way the changelog for 0.18 states that this area would be optional, so I may have to take back the info that you have to conquer it first before going to colonial - was that way when I did it with 0.17 though. We'll see.

BestWarrior

Baronet
"Late Middle Age Bonus Content!
Brand-new content that kicks in after finishing the current map (after conquering Mount Killmore)
This content is purely optional to do for players that like a challenge and want nice rewards
Takes place in an additional quest slot and in a new area on the continent map
7 challenging provinces, with tough fights
Cool rewards, including goods, units, medals and diamonds
Sees the return of old enemies that lust for revenge
An exciting story, that spans over 62 quests (although the actual length will be shorter, because some of the quests are parallel)
Multiple different endings"

If this new area from the map is optional, can someone tell me if i choose to explore first the area of the Colonial Age, can i go back in the end of the CA provinces and make the challenge of the 7 provinces?
Or is a selective option? if i choose CA first, then i can't go back to explore the others?

Thank's for the possible help in this question.

DeletedUser

......If this new area from the map is optional, can someone tell me if i choose to explore first the area of the Colonial Age, can i go back in the end of the CA provinces and make the challenge of the 7 provinces?
Or is a selective option? if i choose CA first, then i can't go back to explore the others?

Thank's for the possible help in this question.

We don't know yet how this works because 0.18 isn't released yet. At the time, I had no option, my scout went to nowhereland first. And as I'm currently scouting the last sector of nowhereland, I will probably never find out on zz. Maybe on the other worlds I play.

DeletedUser

oopsi, after an apparent hotfix a few minutes ago, my Nowhereland has become cloudy again, with my poor scout standing in the middle where once the final sector was.

2a8p8pe.png

0.17.9860 (19.09.2012 15:49), HaekelHansi (5656), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,3,31,232, Windows 7, Chrome/21.0.1180.89, 1910x841

DeletedUser1223

This is not a client based problem, according to my techtree the whole colonial was switched off again.
We'll see what happened when official info is given.

DeletedUser

Tech tree yes, but my Sailmaker is still delivering supplies, my Coffee Roaster just produced some fresh beans (when will the game be updated to enable you to smell the fresh coffee?), my Musket Range is still busy, and I get battlepoints for a non existing CA Tower :p

BestWarrior

Baronet
Tech tree yes, but my Sailmaker is still delivering supplies, my Coffee Roaster just produced some fresh beans (when will the game be updated to enable you to smell the fresh coffee?), my Musket Range is still busy, and I get battlepoints for a non existing CA Tower :p

Then this game will be a realy pleasant place to be much more time...