Within construction mode, add in a delete option that's limited to just roads.
- Construction mode is very useful, but I always end up with a road surplus that I have to put somewhere before I can apply my changes. It's hard to rearrange the city to optimize space, only to have spend more time at the end finding additional space for roads I don't need or want anymore. They just get deleted as soon as changes are applied anyway, so it would be much easier and less time consuming to be able to get rid of them within construction mode.
- Would only need to add the delete button at the top of the screen in construction mode that would limit it's applicability to roads, or maybe just have a delete option appear once roads are the only thing left in the inventory that haven't been put back on the grid.
- Should not cause an imbalance. Would just have to track happiness/resources that would be subtracted upon applying the changes.
- Abuse Prevention
- Can't see any way this could be abused
- Make construction mode more convenient by allowing roads to be deleted. Would save time for players and allow quicker and more efficient reconfiguration of cities.
- Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
- yes - didn't find any results