• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Confectionary Upgrade Kit

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_confectionary.png

Your wishes have been heard - I assume it will soon become available at the AD - EDIT: or maybe it is one of the daily specials in the Winter Event still to come

But it seems no additional levels were added - at least I could not find any fitting images...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pafton

Viceroy
THIS is what I've been waiting for the past two and a half years. Though wouldn't it make more sense if it came with the Winter Event?

qaccy

Emperor
While the Confectionary is great at what it does, the game has moved beyond the point of having production buildings for supplies so it's sadly not very useful anymore. Revamping the Confectionary and/or adding a new level or two that produce different resources would be great to go along with this. That, and the footprint may actually be preferable for some people over the Cider Mill.

Andi47

Overlord
Well... I would probably buy it if there would be an "Epic confectionary" (as next level above the Legendary one), which is able to produce FP.

qaccy

Emperor
@Andi47 Goods and guild power are also compelling options. The Cider Mill already produces all three, so the order could probably be swapped around for a Confectionary. I think the most interesting would be either FP/guild power/goods as the 4/8/24h options, or goods/FP/guild power. The game has plenty of buildings that produce FP on a 24h timer, but not as many that produce goods or guild power. I'd like to see the Confectionary get unique productions like these if it ever becomes a multi-production building.

Pafton

Viceroy
Ah, the hype around this was for no reason. The event ended (at least on beta) without us getting to see this. Maybe next year, I suppose...

qaccy

Emperor
In all the excitement over what was still a pretty good (in my opinion) winter event, I completely forgot to be disappointed that this wasn't in there! I hope it's not something that sits forgotten until next winter, but it's a possibility...still hoping the Confectionary gets the Pagoda treatment though!

DeletedUser

Look what I found:

2020-04-26 (1)_LI.jpg

Sorry these are already released.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

these are the old ones.

right: Confectionary
middle: Large Confectionary
and left is the Huge Confectionary

... or what did you mean?
I though I had seen them before .