• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Complete 24 8-hour productions daily quest

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Is it just me or does completing 24 of these seem a bit high? Not many people have 24 production buildings in their city so it will take two rounds (16 hours) to complete it without rushes. Normally I'd just skip it but with the current dailies giving ingredients and castle points, it almost seems like a must complete.

CrashBoom

Legend
that is why I love my 24 Magnum Opus (in my main world)

gives 2 FP each day with collecting twice 8h. and a 4h for guild power.
and still time left for event quests like 1h oder 5min productions
I also can do "productions of my age or the previous age" because I upgrade them to my current age at least every 2nd age

for me that daily challenge (not quest) can directly be finished at the start of the day collecting the 8h over night

so start get them from the dealer ;)

Emberguard

Emperor
24 isn’t that high considering
(1) you can put productions on 8 hr overnight before you ever see the daily challenge, then open the challenge before you collect. So you only need 12 buildings, not 24
(2) there’s cider mill, sunken treasure, magnum opus and sleigh builders (Not to mention blacksmiths)
if you need small production buildings to reduce space taken there’s ways to get them

24 isn’t that high considering...
True, I got (at EN4) 22 production buildings with a mix of 1 Witch Doctor, 1 Fan Shop, 1 Cider Mill, 1 Floating Garden, 2 Beach Bars, 3 Sleigh Builders, 5 Magnum Opus and 8 Sunken Treasures. Only the Floating Garden is 4x4, all the rest are small buildings of 2x3 or 3x2. Suggestions:
  • Add Blacksmiths during events to manage challenges or event quests like that.
  • Watchout at the Auction Dealer for opportunities to get small production buildings like those mentioned by Emberguard.

Last edited:
I dont think the "Complete 24 8-hour productions" daily quest will be changed or reduced, so there are two options:
  • Plan ahead, be prepared for it, build more small productions buildings to be able to complete given the times during the day you log at FOE ; or
  • Skip quest and check tomorrow's daily quest

CrashBoom

Legend
I dont think the "Complete 24 8-hour productions" daily quest will be changed or reduced, so there are two options:
  • Plan ahead, be prepared for it, build more small productions buildings to be able to complete given the times during the day you log at FOE ; or
  • Skip quest and check tomorrow's daily quest
that is how long time strategy games work
adapt or perish
;)