• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Combat Hanging between Waves

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Troubleshooting
have restarted browser. would prefer not to clear cache.
In general combat's been a bit clunky this morning, but one fight in particular is misbehaving in a particularly bad way:

After completion of the first wave, upon proceeding to the 2nd wave, the fight just hangs rather than loads. Reloading the game and resuming the fight causes it to hang again. Retreating from the fight, redoing the first wave, and proceeding to the 2nd wave it hangs again. Reloading browser and entering it hangs again.

I have done other 2 wave fights this morning. The one in particular that's causing the problem in Sierra Torido:
1648064668986.png
the 2nd wave (with the army i'm using for it - typically down 1 rogue at the time I attempt to start the 2nd wave):
1648064835760.png

Will try another fight and come back to it and see if that helps.

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Chrome Version 99.0.4844.82 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
Above
Frequency
Always.
Urgency
Urgent.
Can this be reproduced?
Always.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Worked after doing another sector and coming back to it. Perhaps your content server was having issues and now they've cleared. Don't know what was going on with it :)