• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Collection of ready productions loose focus if mouse gets out of main area

DeletedUser

World: zz1 (beta)
Browser and Version: 1.04.15504 (20.06.2013 14:54), darkSky (54653), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,7,700,202, Windows 7, Firefox/21.0, 1767x857
Overview of the bug: of ready productions loose focus if mouse gets out of main area
Screenshots: ---
How often this occurs: always
Urgency: low (usability)
Preventative Actions: stay in main area with mouse
Summary: When i collect the ready productions i click and move the mouse. But when the mouse comes over the header or over the bar with the neighbors at the bottom it stops collecting. i have to do a new click and then i can continue collection. it seems as the mouse loose the focus if it leave the main area.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: no
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: yes

DeletedUser740

I don't think this is a bug. More of a feature. When you want to build something, you click on build and then move your mouse around your city. If you change your mind, all you have to do is swing the building back over top of the building menu and it disappears. So the continuous mouse action is intended to just work over the actual city, not the menus.

If the social bar at the bottom tends to get in your way, you can minimize it.

DeletedUser3944

Yes well, when you want to stop collecting, you just release the mouse button. So that "feature" is rather useless in this scenario ;)

DeletedUser

Yes and it worked correctly in the past. The problem occured 2 versions ago i would say.

DeletedUser2752

I think you're talking about a different bug (well, I do agree that's a feature) MBCS. We're talking about while click, hold, and drag your cursor to collect productions, if it goes off the normal screen (i.e. if your cursor barely touches the social bar, top bar, sidebars), the feature stops and you have to start it up again.

DeletedUser1279

sometimes it decides to stop collecting no matter whether you stay "on course" or not; very annoying