• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Collecting from Wishing Wells

DeletedUser6863

What you were expecting to happen When collecting from Little Wishing Wells the goods I collect should be my age goods (Modern Era)
What actually happened When collecting from Little Wishing Wells goods collected were from Colonial Age
Screenshot(s) of the issue if available No

Do you know how to reproduce the bug consistently?
If it always happens when/after you perform certain game actions (such as visiting another player or collecting from your city) please let us know

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) 5/5

Game version: 1.142.91a2ec0d57b (13.12.18)
HTML5/Flash: HTML5
Platform: PC/Mac/IOS/Android + version: PC Windows 10 Chrome 70.0.3538.110

Artubar

Baronet
Did you check your stock before & after, did you really get the wrong goods or is it just a visual issue?

I'll keep an eye on my wells when collecting this evening...

/edit: Oops... FinkAdele & BetaTest03 are right of course... didn't think of (un)refined goods already existing in modern era...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

WW or LWW or FoY give unrefined goods from Modern Era up, but double amount. just like GBs do.

DeletedUser6863

Thank you for your replies. I have only just got to Modern Era and did not know about the unrefined goods.
Please close this thread.