• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

C3PO

Farmer
This isn't depending on browser. I just installed Firefox and tested again. Same result.

CrashBoom

Legend
ehm? I use iron too and I haven't this problems...even with the old pc
weird

you are in a guild and don't get bugs which can only occur to players who aren't in a guild

1CCX WTF?

he writes nonsense because he can't read or understand

best example:
asking which browser is used.
somebody reading would have seen that in the starting post

C3PO

Farmer
Maybe we should report not just a bug but additionally a troll?

I notice this is getting a off topic thread...
Can we please return to topic.
I don't like wasting my time on persuading somebody from things he don't want to understand...

Sinitar

Regent
I reading a 2nd time all the thread
So,you have iron Version 81.0.4200.0 ; it's strange that I didn't have it or i turned off the updates; I controll after(actually I have 80.0.4150.1)
best example:
asking which browser is used.
somebody reading would have seen that in the starting post
This is only thing that I agree with you: I missed to read the browser first time
Maybe we should report not just a bug but additionally a troll?
Oh thanks for compliment!
I was called in the other games also an hacker when I never wasn't!
or he needs to get Windows 11 :rolleyes:
What a laugh!:rolleyes:
I knew it wouldn't center anything with it,but my drivers components are updated to the latest version and i have no problem in the game
please read carefully
C3PO said:
If I collect my harvest via "Collect All Finished Production" and I am not member of a guild it breaks off with a message like "You can only collect when you are in a guild" ( Not exactly but you know what I mean...) and half of productions are not collected and restarted.
This happens since some days on live servers and some weeks on beta. Before the collect automatism simply skipped the "guild buildings" and collected the rest.
as you can see there are buildings which are NOT guild productions which are not collected
Probably you should have pointed out the harvest set not the other things

So the problem is the harvest set during via collect all finished production when someone isn't of a guild

Last edited:

C3PO

Farmer
Oh thanks for compliment!
I was called in the other games also an hacker when I never wasn't!
Sorry, calling you a troll wasn't nice of me.

Now you have understand what the problem is.

But this is not an issue on my side, my browser or my machine. It is simply a case in the coding that was not considered. As a software developer myself, I call this exceptional behavior a bug.

There would be two ways to fix this to be constistent:

1: Define that collecting all at once is not possible when not in a guild but guild buildings are present.
2: Skip guild buildings on collecting all at once if not member of a guild.

But in first case there must been shown the error message and immediately returned from function.

Second case worked fine until last update on live servers. Since then it is buggy.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
Ok guys... back to topic.
After support told me to clear my cache I tried collecting again and here is what happens:

Message appears and some buildings seem to be collected. I confirm message and do a refresh in my browser (F5)

View attachment 6289

After refresh my city looks like this:

View attachment 6290

As you see in fact nothing happend to my buildings.
Collect all has no effect if I am not in a guild but it causes a visualisation error.

So if you don't want to tell that don't being able to "Collect All" while not being member of a guild this is a Bug!
Try disconnecting Statue of Honour and try again

Forge Points have highest priority. See if the FPs are causing the problem or if it’s irrelevant