• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Issue: Collect 2 Blue Chests with 6 stars OR Collect 2 Red Chests with 6 stars

Troubleshooting
N/A
Not sure if thats intentional or it is a bug
At the bottom row, cleared the first Red Chest with 6 stars, then managed to clear at same bottom row, another Blue Chest with 6 stars,
But the second blue chest counter remains at 0.

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome
Recreation steps
Not easy to recreate same scenario without free tickets
Actual Behavior
Clueless
Expected Behavior
Counter increment for either colors
Frequency
Always
Can this be reproduced?
N/A

Qiling

Farmer
It's either TWO RED 6:aid: OR TWO BLUE 6:aid:
Yes, but he reports collecting one blue 6* and still the counter says 0. I believe it happened to me too, I had blue 6* created on bottom row where it immediately collects, after which I left the game to check the counter - it said 0. After that I created another blue 6* higher, and brought it down. That one raised the counter on blue chests to 1.
(Unfortunately that was end of board and next one had no blue in it :( sucks.. but that's apparently intentional)

Think of this scenario:
you first clear 1 x 6-Red Stars, then 2 x 6-Blue Stars.. since your Blue counters never update, you cant clear this quest.

you are forced to clear 6-Red Stars all the way.. If your first 6-stars one is a Red.

.Chris

Baronet
Yes, but he reports collecting one blue 6* and still the counter says 0. I believe it happened to me too, I had blue 6* created on bottom row where it immediately collects, after which I left the game to check the counter - it said 0.

Not sure if thats intentional or it is a bug
At the bottom row, cleared the first Red Chest with 6 stars, then managed to clear at same bottom row, another Blue Chest with 6 stars,
But the second blue chest counter remains at 0.
Got confused what the issue was so had to re-check (highlights added by me).
Interesting questions:
Was the blue chest really a 6:aid:?
Did the Red Chest counter increase?

I had blue 6* created on bottom row where it immediately collects, after which I left the game to check the counter - it said 0.
If that happened I would consider it a bug and you should report it seperately

fluffycat

Farmer
Is it a bug if you can get incidents on big roads even if you don't have any big roads? You can only collect them if you put some big roads in your city.
Was collecting incidents, desperate for tickets and wildlife coins and five incidents appeared in minutes when I built big roads.
Got the second blue 6 stars now?! Strange.