• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Coin flying over the wrong avatar after aiding.

DeletedUser7514

Reproduction Steps:
1. Try to aid the player "admiral nelson" by cliccing on "Aid" button
2. I receve the error "Failed to Aid, You cannot aid buildings of this player at the moment"
3. Continue with aiding other player

Issue Description (10/10):
4. Observed: The coins fly over the wrong avatar

After reload the browser window the problem disappears.

170315 Admiral Nelson.jpg
170315 Monete.jpg

1.98.0e1a6ff (15.03.2017 11:36), Jenna rotonda (127893), zz1, en_US, WIN 24,0,0,221, Windows 8.1, Opera 41.0.2353.69, 1920x1115, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser7265

I can confirm. But it occurs only sometimes. I noticed, that it just occurs, after you get a blueprint. Not every time after a blueprint, but often.

DeletedUser

Reproduction Steps:
1. Try to aid the player "admiral nelson" by cliccing on "Aid" button
2. I receve the error "Failed to Aid, You cannot aid buildings of this player at the moment"
3. Continue with aiding other player

Issue Description (10/10):
4. Observed: The coins fly over the wrong avatar

After reload the browser window the problem disappears.

View attachment 2128
View attachment 2129

1.98.0e1a6ff (15.03.2017 11:36), Jenna rotonda (127893), zz1, en_US, WIN 24,0,0,221, Windows 8.1, Opera 41.0.2353.69, 1920x1115, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Can you please contact me through in-game support so I can look into this further for you, thank you.

DeletedUser

I set this to confirmed as it is an issue we are aware of, but it only occurs in very isolated cases.
What is happening is a player is being displayed in a hood that they are not actually in, so while you can see them in the hood bar, you can't perform actions on them.
The input above about it occurring after receiving a blueprint I have not heard before, so it is something we will look for a pattern of.
If anyone experiences this please contact in-game support as we do have a work around to resolve it in the mean time.

DeletedUser7265

The bug was transferred to live servers now. Again after getting blueprints (sadly not after every blueprints, just after some random).

Andi47

Overlord
It did not go live *now* - I experienced it in January or February one or two times on the live server, so it is a bit older. But not as ancient as several other bugs (examples: the market bug (when I have 100 of a goods and offer 50, the selection field is zeroed because the client thinks that I had offered 2*50 goods) - this bug is about to celebrate its first anniversary. And the memory leak bugs (plural!!) are currently celebrating their 5th anniversary - therefore the mis-fitting (and gap) of the royal set. *sarcasm off*)

DeletedUser7265

Please fix this. It's totally annoying. It comes very often after a BP spawns. The bug never occurs, when no BP was spawned. So there has to be a connection. Why can't you try this: Take Rainforest project level 100000 and aid. Then you get a BP every time, so the bug occurs very fast.

DeletedUser7265

What is happening is a player is being displayed in a hood that they are not actually in, so while you can see them in the hood bar, you can't perform actions on them.
That happens sometimes. But what happens often is that after BP spawning you can click the aid button several times. And if you click it more often than once, you get the "failed to aid" message. If you click it just once it stays clickable but if you click other aid buttons after a while the button disappears.

DeletedUser

If anyone can reproduce this in HTML5 please let us know, thanks :)

Andi47

Overlord
Does the account shown in the first image of the OP still exist? I have seen this happen on live servers when a player somehow is no longer available to the neighborhood, but is still displayed in the social bar (reload doesn't fix this).

I didn't see this yet in HTML, but I think the trigger of this bug (player somehow being no longer available in the hood?) is so rare that I might have to wait for half a year or longer to see it.