• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Click Click Click Recurring Quests

rontom

Merchant
I'm really hoping the trend of increasing the number of RQ's through the ages has ended, having done almost a year of endlessly cycling through RQ's in SAAB i've even considered giving up on them completely. Surely it must be time to introduce a repeat this quest button ?? if its possible abuse is an issue then limit its use to a few times per day

Heinrich IV

Merchant
Today I had a funny answer from support as I asked about the additional delay on aborting quests.
---------------
Thank you for your message. The issue you described is actually a game feature and not a bug.
---------------
If I understand this correctly. Inno is intentionally slowing the game speed of aborting quests to decrease the number of quest loops that can be done.
Indeed thats a good way to stop players executing loop quests. Is there any official statement on this?

BeeVee

Squire
How about this:
1. Remove the cancel button of RQ
2. If you complete a RQ you will get immediately a new RQ
3. If you do not complete a RQ you will get a new one the next day
4. Randomize the sequence of the RQ,

Heinrich IV

Merchant
Removing the cancel button would be even worse. It would be more or less the same as removing the recurring completely. Taking a look on teh SABB quests:
- finish 8 productions in space food farm - fast, no problem
- Spend 150 FP and Spend 200 FP - depends on FP buffe rand situation - fast
- recruit 5 units or sned 350 goods - spending 350 goods will not be efficient 5 units may be one or two times a day
- motivate 30 times or spend 400 silver - motivate may be more often but as caused by other tasks it willresult in onece the day
- gather supplies and gold - depends
- win 20 battles or negotation and spend 150 or 200 goods - not efficient at all (blocker)
- gain population or pay goods - fast but needs space in the city
- defeat 40 units or solve negotation - depends on side conditions if possible
- defeat army or negotiate and finish 8 4 hour productions (at least 4 hour)
- defeat army or finish 5 min productions and gather 500 goods - fast
- buy 20 FP and pay supplies (will get very fast to a blocker as buying FP will get too expensive)
- collect incidients or exchange 4 items (fast or 4 hour)
- win 12 battles - depends on condition if possible
- finish 24 h production 6 times (min 24 h)
As two tasks are blocker and one task requires 24h you can do the tasks once a day if you are doing a good planing.
With a good planning you may be able to finish 11 quests the day.
All players who invested thousends of FP to Chateau will be happy about this ...

Last edited:
Will my level 80 Château Frontenac be obsolete in the future?
As you progress in the game (get to higher eras) the Chatteau Frontenac will require more levels to keep efficiency since costs of quests vs return rewards (with CF boosts) will likely be higher. Someone recommended me to raise my Chatteau Frontenaxc to 140th or 240th level in SAAB era

Last edited:
How about this:
1. Remove the cancel button of RQ
2. If you complete a RQ you will get immediately a new RQ
3. If you do not complete a RQ you will get a new one the next day
4. Randomize the sequence of the RQ,
Forcing the Player to do the RQ presented at step 2 or wait for next day? For that we got Daily Challenges.

What if the RQ is to have X number of Y type military unit? That Y type of military unit is probably low since the player is not interested in having a barack for them, or not researched yet. The player would be forced to build a barrack, wait construction time, train units X times (more waiting) to be able to finish the RQ quest. And if next RQ is random that would mean the same not wanted RQ may pop up again. Better and faster to click again 13 or whatever number of times than be forced to build a barrack I dont want or need at the city.

Heinrich IV

Merchant
Inno Games defines the amount and type of the recuring quests (RQ). In case it is not wanted that any kind of RQ is not used as intendet it is no problem to replace (or maybe better remove) this quest. From my point of view it is nonsens to slow down anything to avoid a task is used too much.
Who would accept a car would reduce the maximum speed only because of the garage is too lazy to replace a defect tire.