• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

City name reset?

Artubar

Baronet
Has anyone else experienced a city name reset? Can't tell exactly when it happened, my guess is in the last 2 weeks...
It's the standard <name>'s City again...
(And my former city name was nothing offensive, so it shouldn't be a support change)

Logain Sedai

Baronet
ah... so it is not me going mad...
I noticed the same thing yesterday (but like you it may have happened before, because it is not something that I would "check").
Maybe this should be reported in the bug section.

Artubar

Baronet
Hum - seems we're the only ones, or the others simply haven't noticed yet ^^
(About 3/4 of my neighbours & friends have standard names, but chances are high that the never changed it..)

NorMags

Baronet
Maybe when you finish a settlement? My avatar did not load and my cityname vanished when i finished my settlement. Reloaded and it was back to normal. I have a standard cityname so hard to tell if it changed.

Artubar

Baronet
.. I haven't finished my Settlement yet, it's not for people who spend ~47hrs a week in work/travel without any possibility to play.

Well, I'll change back my city's name, and if it changes on its own again I'll file a bug report ^^

DeletedUser6863

My city name was fine until 5 minutes ago when I logged on and found it had changed to my game name. Changed it back with no problem. I finished settlements yesterday and have already started the second one.

DeletedUser6863

My city name has also changed again today but the Avatar is still the same. Not a real problem but just irritating.