• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

City defences

DeletedUser1125

if there a way to stop players being able to breach your city defenses and being able to plunder? I cant seem to find anything anywhere about this.

DeletedUser

You can "try" to keep them from doing this by setting up troops in your Defending Army. This can be done via the Army Management window. Remember to save your settings. Any troops placed in defense will not be lost, even if killed by attacking players. I.e., the troops will always be there to defend against every attacker, win or lose.

DeletedUser1153

Mine were there later even though I lost a couple battles and had some plundering from some of my strong neighbors. Of course, it may have withstood some of the weaker neighbors but I have no records of that in the event history. Not sure if that stuff gets recorded.