• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion City Defence Armies-Request.

CrashBoom

Legend
how about: random side starting

currently if both sides have the same "unit speed" (most times the same unit but different units could also have the same value) the attack unit always moves first

would be fairer if then it would be also random
and in about 50% the defender would shot first and not the attacker in 100%

(that wouldn't have any influence on faster units moves before slower)

Owl II

Emperor
To make this game a little bit fairer on PvP please make the city defence troops attack the units first and not the rogues.
Thankyou
Warrior
Have you tried the PVP arena? The rogues are ignored by the AI there. My attack bonuses are 776/471(which is very low for the CAV). I do 80% of the fights on the autobattle. I enter the manual battle mode only if the opponent's defense exceeds 1200%. And I only lose if I make a mistake myself. I chose the wrong units. I pressed the wrong button. So rogues are not the main thing

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Owl II I think he's talking about city defence, so neighbourhood fights, not PvE arena. PvE
arena has indeed a slightly improved AI IMO but not really much benefit obtainable through
building up an near "invincible" defence in this
game, except for PvE arena for not losing daily almost all points you've won the day before.Yet
the rewards are in my opinion not worth it

Owl II

Emperor
@Owl II I think he's talking about city defence, so neighbourhood fights, not PvE arena. PvE
arena has indeed a slightly improved AI IMO but not really much benefit obtainable through
building up an near "invincible" defence in this
game, except for PvE arena for not losing daily almost all points you've won the day before.Yet
the rewards are in my opinion not worth it
I got it. But since we already have an example how it works, there is no reason to expect defence a city from neighbor attacks will work magically if you only change AI algorithm against rogues