• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

City arrangement problem when going back from SAV colony.

-Alin-

Emperor
Troubleshooting
It can be fixed with a refresh.
Buildings are going to a previous state when accesing colony and going back to city.

Browser or App version and version number
Windows 10, Opera 73.0.3856.400, 2519x1500
Recreation steps
Go in Reconstruction Mode.
Rearange your buildings.
Aplly the changes.
Go to colony.
Then go back to your city.
Frequency
Every time you make a change to your city without refreshing.
Can this be reproduced?
Yes, moving any building with the help of Reconstruction mode, apply them, then going to colony and then going back to your main city.

Nessie

Baronet
I filed a ticket reporting this problem some days ago. Support didn't take it very serious, I guess because its fixed with refreshing. So it might be that we have that issue for quite some time :)

-Alin-

Emperor
I filed a ticket reporting this problem some days ago. Support didn't take it very serious, I guess because its fixed with refreshing. So it might be that we have that issue for quite some time :)

First time I tought it is from my browser, had it opened for few hours without any refresh, but 2 hours ago saw someone else in SaV forum post writing about this bug too, and CM told us to make a thread with this bug, thats what I did now.

-Alin-

Emperor
@lordwasa can you move it to the correct section, seems I havent paid attention and I posted here in beta app, which isnt the browser version, here is my fault.