• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Chat/messaging not allowing me to type

Usually I can click on the chat box to "check" to see if the game has frozen or not. The little blinking line appears when it's working. Today I am unable to click the chat box or type anything, although other people can message and chat. When I go to the messages, the same thing happens. I'll click the box to chat and when I type, nothing appears. When I click away from it, it will say Enter message the same as if I had not clicked it yet. It wont allow me to send an empty message, so the send button is grayed out.

I think it's obvious that my keyboard is working. I've been working around this by typing my message in the search bar and then copy and pasting it into the chat/message system. Though when I right click, it gives me a distinctive lag before it pulls up the menu.

1.97.c48d622 (06.03.2017 8:30),
planetofthehumans2 (121481),
zz1, en_US,
WIN 24,0,0,221, Windows 7, Firefox/51.0,
1920x920, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)