• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Changing Guild Battleground building price

K-yu

Farmer
Hello y'all, would someone please detail to me when a Guild Battleground building price get to change while on a season?
seems like guild members changing age/ quitting guild affects building prices, but when does it, & how so?
thanks

K-yu

Farmer
3 days and 104 views after, my question has still not found its answer...
I wonder why:
- Is my English worse than that of a French cow?
- no one really knows how it works?
- or doesn’t anyone care?
The suspense freezes me :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
At the start of a round building prices are set per-sector based on the eras represented in your current roster (3 random amounts of 3 random goods, with chance weighted by how many people of an era you have in your guild roster at the time the season starts).

The goods chosen are different for each sector (maybe this is what you were noticing thinking they changed?)

K-yu

Farmer
I am proud that we are among the first to discover this fact, because it is a fact, I can assure you: the resources requested for a sector are indeed likely to change during GB.

As a matter of fact, we take a screenshot of the resources requested for each key sector as soon as a new session is opened, and we have often observed changes during the session. Other guilds have done the same experiment to arrive at the same conclusions.

The questions are: how, under what conditions, according to what criteria?

Last edited:

JhonnyBn

Merchant
I am proud that we are among the first to discover this fact, because it is a fact, I can assure you: the resources requested for a sector are indeed likely to change during GB.

As a matter of fact, we take a screenshot of the resources requested for each key sector as soon as a new session is opened, and we have often observed changes during the session. Other guilds have done the same experiment to arrive at the same conclusions.

The questions are: how, under what conditions, according to what criteria?
Can you provide more information for us to elaborate on the matter?

edit: like, what market, world and guild you are playing, the screenshots before and after the change and any hints for us to look at it. Maybe even create a ticket, as It may be a bug.

K-yu

Farmer
I play on french world, server MK, guild "templiers d'Invinci".
First screenshot took the 1st april, and the second one taken on the same sector 3 days later.
(........Screens will be edited soon........)
You could object these screenshots dont proove it's the same sector, nor the days they were taken.
These screenshot were took for our personal management, not for demonstrating something.
Be sure that we'll give you other ones asap, if you really don't believe us ;)

Last edited:

Goldra

Marquis
The goods needed to build buildings on BG can change when a player is kicked of your guild or when a player change its age. The goods that change will be the ones of the era of the kicked player, or the age that your member leaves when it changes of era.

1BFA

Viceroy
I play on french world, server MK, guild "templiers d'Invinci".
First screenshot took the 1st april, and the second one taken on the same sector 3 days later.

You could object these screenshots dont proove it's the same sector, nor the days they were taken.
These screenshot were took for our personal management, not for demonstrating something.
Be sure that we'll give you other ones asap, if you really don't believe us ;)View attachment 6936View attachment 6937

Both screens shows same price of camps...what is the problem here?

AFAIK Costs is static and is determined before GbG starts and not during. We had a guy leave the guild in the middle of season and he was the only person in that age, however the buildings continue to ask his age goods till the end of the season.

1618155786883.png

JhonnyBn

Merchant
We just tested this in BR server. If you kick a player that was in age X (and he/she was the only person in the guild in that age at the beginning of GBG), the building price changes and does not ask for those goods again.

Before:

1618607876951.png

After:
1618608145880.png

We also tried changing age after the beginning of GBG, and this did not impact the costs at all.

tunix

Merchant
Perk Creator
I have noticed that I paid more than triple of Venus goods for a siege camp, than I did a week ago. There should be a relation to the amount of the good in the guild treasury.

Emberguard

Emperor
We just tested this in BR server. If you kick a player that was in age X (and he/she was the only person in the guild in that age at the beginning of GBG), the building price changes and does not ask for those goods again.
Those players don’t count towards the 40 advances required to get guild rewards either