• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Changes In Management - Goodbye from me!

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Hello Beta,

I've been the CM on Beta for a few years, and I've grown to love working with you all. I am proud of this community and what we've become. That being said, I'm writing this to inform you all of some changes in management due to start from tomorrow, March 1st 2016. As of tomorrow, I will leave my job here on Beta as Community Manager, to take the reins over on Forge of Empires International. In my place, Darkstar from Forge of Empires International will take over here as Beta Community Manager.

I really think that the move will be for the better for both communities. There is so much potential to go further both here & on EN. With that in mind, one thing I'm really looking forward to about this change is that myself, Darkstar and PrincessXyster (from International) have a pre-existing working relationship, and we hope that this change will improve the flow of information between the two servers, helping us to deliver a better quality product to the live servers.

Thank you once again for everything, you're an amazing community, and an inspiration to the player base of Forge of Empires. I look forward to working closely with some of you on Forge of Empires International in the near future.

Kind regards,

Richard
Community Manager

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Hello folks,

Even though I'm not technically starting here till tomorrow morning, I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I've been a CCM for FoE EN since May 2015, and the two years before that I was part of the FoE US team ( though under a different username). I've been actively playing FoE since September 2012, haven't stopped properly even for a vacation. :p I also help out with Elvenar ZZ and EN as a QA mod in my spare time --- which might tell you I do enjoy bugs, or rather hunting bugs. That, plus the fact that I've worked with the folks on the Beta team before, will hopefully make my move to FoE ZZ a good thing.

I live in a small country very south in Europe, Macedonia. Wouldn't be surprised if no one has heard about it (there are cities out there bigger than our whole country)! I'm only turning 24, but I have been involved with leading online communities for the last 9 years (even though most of them have been about some of the book series I'm mildly obsessed with).

In my spare time I like to do some hiking, watch TV shows, read books and fail at trying to write, take long walks while doing some amateur photography, and of course --- I like playing games. Wouldn't be here if I didn't have a passion for FoE. I believe I have a lot to offer the community so I'm excited to officially start my work here. :)

I know that Beta is different from the live markets and it may take me a bit of time to adjust to the environment, especially considering the fact that I'm filling in Richard's big shoes. But I'll be giving it my best. And I certainly look forward to getting to know all of you!

Best,
Darkstar