Hello Queens and Kings,
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
Wildlife Event 2021
- We are polishing the event, before it goes live on the 13th of July!
- Within the Antique's Dealer, there was a technical issue which sometimes prevented players from seeing the number of fragments within the shop. This has now been corrected, so the tooltip shows the correct number of fragments
- Within special building's production menu, there was an issue with where the small Goods icon was not being displayed as expected. This has now been fixed.
- Within the Nano-Production Augmentation Clinic's production window, there was a known display issue, where one image was larger than the others. This has been corrected, so that displays at the correct size.
- There was a technical issue that sometimes happened after players used a shortcut in the production window. This has now been corrected, so it no longer occurs.
- Previously, in settings, it still displayed the flash version. This has now been corrected, and has been removed.
- There was a known issue that some players reported, where the sounds from the tavern would remain (despite the tavern menu being closed). This has been fixed, so it no longer occurs.
- There were reports of some log-in issues through Facebook. This has now been corrected, so players can log-in via Facebook as expected.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- On Space Age Colonies, there was an issue that sometimes occurred, where the population would change after moving the Colony Townhall. This has been corrected, so that it no longer occurs, and moving the Colony Townhall no longer affects the population.
- In the Message Center, occasionally when two messages were sent simultaneously from different users, there would be an issue where they would both display as being from the same user. This has now been corrected, and no longer occurs.
- After winning a battle, there was an issue that sometimes happened, where the number of ranking points would display what had been accumulated since Monday (instead of from the individual battle). This has been corrected, so that it shows the correct amount of ranking points.
Your Forge of Empires Team