Hello Queens and Kings,
What could possibly be a better start to the new year than an update of your favorite game? The update to 1.195 will take place on XX.XX. Please note, this update contains changes from the iterations 1.194 and 1.195 combined, due to the holiday period.
There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- The Stone Carver state icon (Aztecs) was not placed properly. We moved it accordingly.
- Pop ups in Guild Expeditions would sometimes disappear unexpectedly. This should not happen any more.
- Incidents could sometimes appear behind the Arctic Harbor or the Oceanic Terminal, where they would be impossible to spot. We made sure they are always visible now.
- The 'collect all' button would not work properly with guild production buildings present in the city, if the player wasn't in a guild. This is now solved.
- A misleading frame would be displayed on the subsequent pages of guild messages in the message center. It's gone now.
- Placing an available Diamond expansion sometimes would not work in a cultural settlement. We fixed the issue.
- Some minor layout updates were done to the side bar with buffs.
- It is now clearer that ignored players can still send messages through the shared group conversations.
- Rush items can now be used several times in a row without having to select the item again.
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- We solved a problem where starting a construction of a residential building in an cultural outpost, and then cancelling the construction would cause strange fluctuations of inhabitants.
- The 'collect all' button would disappear after visiting a settlement. This is no longer occurring.
- We haven't been showing proper icons on technologies that provide avatars. This is now corrected.
- We also solved a minor problem in the Antiques Dealer, where the help screen did not contain the proper images.
- The window displaying information about an impossible attack was missing a picture, which has now been readded.
- Your own message in the guild chat could trigger a notification for you. They will behave more reasonably now.
- We found and patched a couple of places where the game could close unexpectedly.
- It was not possible to ignore a player right from the message view. This possibility exists now.
- The Great Building contribution window would not update properly after using Forge Points. This is now solved.
- We improved the way the last move in the Aztecs minigame is displayed, so you can see if there was a good under the last tile.
Happy new year!
Your Forge of Empires Team